Let the Games Begin 1.5

Mettaton:

It's later that night. You feel exhausted, and walk to your bedroom to just flop on your bed. The creak of the bed-frame made you giggle to yourself, "Geez I need to lay off the muffins." You grab the pillow and just rest your head on it, you can feel yourself slowly drift into unconsciousness.

There you are back in that strange dream again. Except this time, it's brighter and colorful...and your standing in front of the figure like before. You walk right up to him? Him. And look at where his face would be. "You were in my dream from before right?" The figure nods his head. Of course Marianne, duh. "Can I please see what you look like? Please?" The figure considers this for a moment, and looks back at you. He turns around and moves his hands in front of his face. Everything seems to freeze for a moment, and only for a moment. There is no longer a strange figure there in front of you, instead, Grillby is standing there. Orange flames moving back and forth and golden eyes that stare into your white ones. You can feel a blush forming on your face. "G-Grillby?!" He nods at you and smiles. "This..I don't know what to say. You've been the one in my dreams this entire time?" He just nods again. "Why?" He doesn't say anything, which is something you find odd. Instead, he holds out his hand for you to take, and you gladly take it. He pulls you forward into the mist, and you see something..beautiful in the distance. He turns to look at you, brings you closer. You see the reds and oranges mixing in within his flames, its so beautiful. He looks like he is finally going to say something to you and your heart starts to race. You can see light shine through the place only feet away from you. The mist starts to clear as he leans in closer-

A huge bang awakens you from sleep. You bolt upwards, and quickly grab the nearest thing you could find. You walk as quietly and quickly as you can towards the sound, you hear footsteps and a weird whirring sound. You press your back up against the wall, and you hold the object of choice above your head ready to attack this unknown being that has entered your home. The footsteps get closer and you raise it higher. The lights turn on, and you jump out from your hiding place bringing the object down. "WAIT!!" You hear a familiar voice scream.You pause, realizing who it was. It was Mettaton, with your vase inches away from his face. You bring your arms back up, and place the vase on the nearest surface. You must have given this guy a heart attack, but it serves him right he shouldn't literally be breaking through the door just to say hello. "Marianne, darling, please calm down. I didn't mean to startle you so. Could..you calm your flames down as well? It's getting a too hot in here for my liking." You roll your eyes, and slowly but surely, calm down. "Serves you right you crazy nut! I thought I was being attacked." He smiles nervously. "What time even is it Mettaton? It's not even sunrise!" "I apologize for that my dear, but I couldn't help myself. You see I am too excited to sleep and I absolutely had to see you!" "What could have been so exciting that you had to break into my house at what...3 in the morning?" He chuckles. "I have made a brand new restaurant in town! I want you to be the first ever customer!" Your flames wisp in annoyance, "So let me get this straight. You have a new restaurant..which is cool..however you couldn't wait until the morning to ask me to be your very first customer?" "Exactly! Oh I knew you'd understand! Be there tomorrow at 8 p.m. sharp! No. You know what? I'm treating you, so I will personally pick you up and escort you there myself!" He exclaims. You are way to tired to deal with this right now, but you have to kind a heart to say no. "Alright alright. I'll come. Now can I please go back to resting?" He cheers. "It's a date." Oh come on! Your thoughts scream at you. He turns to leave as he exits through the broken down door. "Oh and here's a parting gift. Your confused look makes him laugh that dramatic laugh. He snaps his fingers and people appear out of no where to repair your door. They all leave, leaving you in shocked silence. You run a hand through your flames. "This just keeps getting weirder and weirder....I'm going back to bed." And you did, falling into a dreamless sleep.

To be continued.....