An Interesting Day Indeed

Undyne and Alphys were talking to you the entire way about new shows that they have seen from the projectors set up down the road. You smile, you've never been so happy. Walking down the road they stop in front of a baker's shop. "C'mon Marianne, let's get something for breakfast!" "Yeah M-Marianne, M-Muffet is super nice and she makes the best baked g-goods!" Alphys says. Your flames brighten, and you smile. "Sure, I could go for a muffin or something...since someone interrupted my morning coffee." You say with a smirk. Undyne blushes and laughs while giving you a little punch to the shoulder.

All of you laugh as you enter the bakers shop. "Welcome to my shop ladies, can I offer you anything?" You look away from your friends and you stop,surprised about seeing a spider woman standing there. Not the strangest creature you've seen, your a walking, breathing candlestick for crying out loud. She doesn't see you, since your behind your friends. "Hey Muffet, we have someone we'd like you to meet!" Undyne greets. "Y-Yeah now you have a n-new customer!" The spider woman smiles and waits patiently for you to come out from behind the others. You step away from them, and her eyes and smile widen. "Oh goodness! Your a flame elemental? I haven't seen anyone else since Grillby. Pleasure to meet you dear, such a pretty young lady!" She says, holding out her hand for you to shake. Blushing slightly, you shyly take her hand. "T-Thank you." "Aw, no need to be shy dearie.Is there anything you like?" She asks. Looking at the assortments of pastries and other delicacies, you spotted one that made your stomach grumble. "I'll take that muffin please." You say, pointing to the one you want. "Of course." She rings up everyone's orders, and you all go and sit down by the window.

"Ok punk, spill!" Undyne says. "Spill what?" You ask. "Don't play dumb, you know what we mean." She says. "Y-yeah Marianne, do y-you have a crush on Grillby?" Alphys says. Your flames brighten and crackle and your blushing like mad. "U-uh...I don't know what your talking about." You say, arms crossed. "Ohohohoho she totally does Alph!" Undyne says. "Undyne, d-don't embarass her more." She says calmly. "Whoops sorry Alph. But Marianne, it's ok you've known the guy for weeks. I see the way you both look at each other." Undyne says with a wink. Your so happy it's just you guys here and not a crowd. Putting your hands up over your face, "Ok ok I give up! I do like Grillby, but...he's the first and only guy I like. I don't know what to do! Whatifhedoesn'tfeelthesameway?!" "Whoa whoa calm down there Sparks...don't set the place on fire." Undyne says. What? You uncover your face and your flames are starting to go a little haywire...whoops. Calming down you look at them. "That's b-better. Thanks." Alphys laughs nervously. "This is j-just like that human r-romance story. Romeo and j-juliet! We're g-going to help you Marianne." "Yeah! Once we're done with you,Grillby will sure be putty in your hands!" Undyne says with a fist pump. "D-done with me? What do you mean by that?" You ask. Alphys and Undyne get up from their seats, and grab you both one on each arm. "Well now that we know you have a crush on the flamester, it's time to do the next step of this "Girl's Day"." You are not sure about this...Undyne and Alphys give you a grin and then look at each other with mischeivous looks. "IT'S MAKEOVER TIME!" They say in unison.

"Wait What!?" You ask at them. Undyne ignores you, "Thanks Muffet, but we gotta get going now!" You look to Muffet for help and she just smiles and waves "Good Luck dearie~" She says at you. Feeling betrayed by your good-natured friend you just met, you look back as your pulled to whatever awaits you when you get to wherever they're taking you. "THIS CANNOT WAIT MARIANNE! IT'S TIME TO HAVE THE BEST GIRL'S DAY EVER!" Undyne yells as she and Alphys pulls you away. You have a mixture of dread, embarrassment and excitement filling your SOUL.  You knew that this day would be interesting...but you never expected this. You smile as you are pulled by your friends down the road... and you think to yourself..

What an interesting day indeed. 

Notes

Hey guys Inkfinite here, yep Undyne and Alphys have their new ship, and they are going to make sure it sails! Oh and when you blush imagine like a blue and purple aurora borealis effect...or just make it your own it does't matter the color. But anyway let me know what you think in the comments!  Until Next Chapter - Ink