Comfort

Grillby wakes up suddenly. He groans as his head is pounding. He looks down and sees you are still asleep. What time is it? Later that afternoon? Early evening? "How long did we sleep? He thinks to himself. Either way, he looks down at you..but frowns. Something's wrong. He watches you as you mumble and turn in your sleep. Your eyes are closed, but he could make out some ...strange dark purple glow from them. It only gets worse, he puts a hand on your head to try and comfort you, but jerks his hand away. Your feeling really hot..to the point it burned him. HIM! His eyes widen as he is trying to figure out what is going on. He hears quiet sniffles and sobs coming from you. He can't take it, he has to do something. He takes your hand into his. "Gr..illby..don't " Your voice says, as it cracks. Tears are now falling from your closed eyes. "Grillby! NO! please..Please don't leave me! S..Stay * sob* Stay with me! NO!!! GRILLBY!" Your curling in on yourself at this point, flames are now wisping around wildly and tears are falling from your eyes, steam lifting off of your face from the heat as tears hit your cheeks. Those that fall land on the couch, and continue to fall as you cry.  His heart clenches...you are having a dream about him but it doesn't seem like a good one.. Your shaking, crying and now screaming in your sleep. Your flames feel hotter, and you open your eyes, their dark...dark purple. He falls off the couch, and scoots away. Your angry expression turns soft, eyes are still dark as you fall to your knees. "Grillby...please don't..." You don't move..and just cry. Grillby slowly moves closer to you..and he touches you. Your head darts towards him, and you look ..angrily at him. He puts his hand on your face. "Marianne, snap out of it. It's me..I'm here." You pause for a second.. and blink a few times.. "Marianne? Are you ok?" You don't say anything, instead, you put your hand on his cheek. "Grillby?" You say, voice cracking again. You say his name quieter this time 'Grillby??!" He smiles, "Yes. It's me Marianne. I'm here."

What he didn't expect, was to be tackled in a hug, and hundreds of kisses planted all over his face. ..He's not complaining. Your crying, again. He hugs you, pulls you closer to him. "Marianne, I'm here. You know I will always be with you right." You don't say anything. And just hugged him. You put your head in the crook of his shoulder. The both of you are sitting on the floor on your knees, as Grillby pulls you close. "D..Do you want to talk about it?" You shake your head. He rubs your back comfortingly. "I'm here, Marianne. Everything is ok. You have nothing to fear." He pulls you away and looks in your eyes. "Will you smile for me?" Your eyes widen, and your eyes tear up again. You look at him, and smile..bigger than you have ever done. His eyes widen and smiles at you. "There's that smile. C'mere you." You are pulled into a kiss, and you sigh as you kiss back. Your happy it was all a dream, your SOUL is pounding in your chest, and your head hurts from the crying, but your glad it was all just a dream.....right?