Chapter 1

-----------

*Girl's P.O.V*

"Hel..lo" I can't speak very well but I can think, no one is around me, I'm all alone and lost at that fact "He..el..p!" I tried to say with force. No-one answered

*Flashback*

"Bye honey, have a fun day at school, don't be naughty again" You were forced out of the door with a smile on your mother's face. You start riding your bike to school until you hear a boom

*Flashback Ends*

"What the...what was that" I'm too scared, who wa- Mom?!? "Mom!" I didn't hear a response since

"I'm out near school ha-ha I'm dumb" I say with a little smile on my face, she must be at home waiting for me to come back, I must get closer to school so I know the way back home to find her and my father.

-----------

What this girl doesn't know is that both her parents are dead. Both died from a bomb that was planted in their home, they didn't know it was there until it went off and killed them in an instant. That's when the whole War started

-----------

I can't see anyone, I need to find home mum and dad must be worried sick about me, I hope they don't forget that my birthday is tomorrow. I make my way back to my high school and what I saw was shocking. I was still hurting from my broken fist and my damaged back, so I couldn't look at it much but everything is broken with bricks all smashed and broken on the car park floor, the second story of the school was completely gone nothing to be seen from it, I walked in a little bit to see the only building still half up was the café. Tables and Walls had holes in them and the café sign was ruined all it spelled was 'C.F' it was kind of funny but very sad, the only thing I haven't seen is people and teachers in the hallways.

I walked out of the school yard and started to walk home. I didn't know the time, but it was getting dark, I could see the sun start to set. I've been walking for about 20 minutes, I am almost at home, I see the little café on the corner of Millie Grove, it's almost gone except for the name that was lying in the ground. The café that's here is near home just a couple more streets till my house. I was excited but worried at the same time to feel devastated and lonely for the rest of my life, but I put all those feelings away because I like to think positively and not negatively. While I was walking past I kept looking around to see if they where looking for me while I looked for them, all the houses were either broken or vanished with a load of bricks all on the property, it didn't look nice to look at. Being here made me sad looking at all those houses with a memory of what they looked like before the War and now. I really hoped to see my house untouched, but something tells me its not going to be.

I was still walking home and every time I looked around I saw how the houses were before and after. It's sad how only one person can make a War this big for a little argument or for no reason...or was it a big reason?  

As i kept wondering i kept thinking i was being watched from afar it felt like it anyway but hopefully that feeling will go away...