Chapter 3

"You must be worried lovely, of whom I am and what I am. Don't worry I'm not bad or mean, I'm a spirit" "What's your name?" I spoke slowly to him as I'm still in pain from my wrist and back. I tired to hide it from him that I was in pain, but he could see right through my eyes. "Don't worry about the pain, it'll all go away when you hold my hand" He held out his hand waiting for my answer... I took his hand with my bad wrist and all the pain when away from my head to my toes all gone in no longer than a minute like it was never there in the first place I was so surprised and happy I couldn't hold all my excitement in, I hugged him tightly like if he was family.

I felt that he was kind of in shock from the sudden movement, but he slowly hugged me back. I could hear his heart beat it was beating quite fast, but the thing is he isn't fake he's real to me. If he was a hologram I would just fall through him, but I didn't he is an object a living object that can breathe, speak, walk, see, smell, feel and have emotions. The thing that surprised me was "you're afraid... aren't you? Please don't be I won't hurt you, in any way possible, I want to make you happy like you once were" he was looking at the moon rising "I'll help you be happy again, I won't let you go" I was staring at the floor thinking what he was meaning, he spoke to me with a bright smile and said "let's get you a home or find a shelter for you to stay in tonight" he pulls me by the hand away from my street, I was so close to home and seeing my parents, they'll be worrying about me "Hey, wait... my house.. my paren-... wait. they are waiting for me!" "Sorry but we need to get out of here if you want to live" "Wait what?" I said with concern. he sounded serious, he spoke quickly and started to run, I wasn't ready to run so I stumble to the ground, but again I still didn't feel the floor hit me. He started to carry me because I'm clumsy. He jumped up high with me still on him, I couldn't bare the height, so I shut my eyes and felt the air brush my face. The air stopped after about 5 minutes, I thought I blacked out, but I didn't.

"You can open your eyes now, your safe" hetalked to me with a calm and gentle voice. I opened my eyes to find that I'm ontop of an old night club with a pool on the top of the roof and some food lefton the floor, it was very messy and smelled bad "don't worry about the mess it'll all be gone tomorrow morning when thesun rises" I yawned because it was late, so I found a comfy spot in thecorner of two walls and started drifting off to sleep not worrying about what'sgoing on or where I'm going but I'll always look for the positive things in life.