Chapter 10

STILL KATT'S P.O.V Sorry if I didn't write what the spirit looked like just use your imagination for what he looks like <3 Sorry

------------------

My body was frozen in place as a certain voice was calling my name...I couldn't recognize it as it was fading out into silence like it never happened or it never called out, "Katt...." Nothing was around except the darkness that enclosed me..."get...Katt...out!" someone was trying to do something to me...

The darkness making my body cold as I stood without anything nearby no wind, no objects, my body feels cold and wet like its raining but inside my head? Raining? i was starting to get some feelings back, I could hear my heart beat start up inside my own head...I'm trapped, here aren't I? didn't I die? What's going on with my body?

Soon I start to feel something hold my hand and whispering "please wake up, please wake up, please wake up" they talked quite fast but also very quiet, I can't recognize this person's voice but it's a male voice, have I met them before? Was this the psycho guy who almost killed me? As soon as that thought flooded my mind so did the memories from that day my heart was beating through the roof, my adrenaline started to kick in and make my body fully functional, so I could move as fast as I could to get away from him.

I tried to get up as quickly as possible, but I was soon met with the ground as I was chained to the floor from my ankles and wrists, I had no way to stop the incoming floor as my hands were behind me getting pulled back from the concrete that its attached to. The person who was next to me was now sitting on the ledge of the window looking out into the destroyed city, he looked like he was thinking of something important and serious as his face was looking out into the city I could see his dirty blonde hair and his light blue eyes he was wearing black gloves and a black jacket over a white shirt and black pants.

(This is the image i went off of with the hair and eyes)

As he looked over at me I was frozen in place by his beauty but was soon brought back to reality once he started talking in a deep tone "Katt...Do you have any idea of where you are?" I was quite confused because why would I remember or why would I know this place? "Sorry but I don't know where I am..." once I said this I felt like I was going to puke I grabbed my stomach and held it to try keep everything down but it didn't work I threw up and it came with a crimson look to it, I can't speak or this might happen again he looked at me then called in a maid to clean it up, I was embarrassed I'm never like this or well not that I know of any way... "Katt I brought you here to help you, you may not trust me or forgive me but I hope that one day everything will be like how it used to be" 'used to be' like what used to be? "how will what be like it was?" he looked over at me with a confused face but with a tint of hurt in his eyes "you don't know? What happened?" he grabbed my shoulders and started to yell at me but with a hurt tone "WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER? ALL THE TIMES WE HAD! ARE THEY GONE? LOST... forever?" he started to walk back slowly towards the window with it now pouring down with rain and thunder "we are the same, out of this world...we belong together" at this stage he was talking to himself because I couldn't figure out much he was saying "You made this city explode into a million pieces for me...I thought I lost you" I couldn't believe what he was saying me exploding my home? unbelievable I couldn't do that even if I tried

*Memory from Chapter 5-6*

I was losing control of myself as I started to walk towards him once again, my mind is saying 'kill him, kill him, kill HIM! over and over again in my head getting more and more violent he saw the weapon placed in my hand, he didn't move as he thinks I'm 'innocent' with everything in life, but he was wrong... So wrong, he just kept on smiling and standing still. He's in for a surprise today. I walked up to him with the knife tightly in my grip... I was starting to second think everything into joining his side just to betray him moments later

*End Memory from Chapter 5-6*

I did that? Wait...I did...I remember this my anger took over me and I wanted to kill Matt so badly because he hurt the only person who cares about me..."Where is he" "Where is who?" "WHERE IS LUKA?!" "Katt I understand that you care about him but you can't be with him...he is an angel spirit we are demon spirits" I didn't want to believe what he is saying but before I could say anything else he grabbed my wrist and took me out side of the room I was in to the hallway, he was walking fast towards the exit of this place, he took me to the back of the building but I was confused so I tried my best to ask "What...are you...doing?" he looked back at me with a smile but not blue eyes he had red eyes and long demon like wings all black with a tint of silver on the edges, his wings dragged on the ground because they were so long and beautiful he was now wearing something different he had a black hood over his head that covered his bright red eyes he had a black mask to cover his mouth and nose, his robe was long and split through the middle and has long sleeves on with black gloves to match the whole outfit I was in surprise as he changes completely his dirty blonde hair was now snow white... as I was staring and taking in all the new changes he chuckled at himself as I was surprised but also curious my words got takes out of my mouth.

 as I was staring and taking in all the new changes he chuckled at himself as I was surprised but also curious my words got takes out of my mouth

(Like Picture just with long black wings and White hair)

"I want to teach you how to do that easily just like me" I was weak why would he try teach me how to do that I could barely stand without pain from my body "don't worry, you won't be weak for long I'll train you to be as good as me maybe even better than me, everything will be like the old times..." he was starting to talk to himself about something but I couldn't really understand... I tried to stand up myself but that only ended badly as I hit the ground hard I screamed in pain as I was holding my shoulder to try and make it better, but it only ended in more pain "KATT...STAY....AWAKE!" that was the last thing I heard before I was engaged with darkness yet again, this place of darkness was very familiar with me since I have been here a million times or that's what if feels like...

My body feels like it's going through a change or something...

"You are not weak Katt, you are very strong from what I've seen..."

---------------

oooh 10 Chapters :) so glad to have finally made it to 10 chapters, wattpad makes it look like I've done barely anything compared to a word document...

Anyway hope you've liked this so far if I've made any mistakes Please point them out and i'll fix them ASAP Thank you for 35+ Views <3

IMPORTANT: For you who are confused he hasn't told you his name yet he'll do that in the next chapter or two i know this problem but it leaves more mystery <3