Chapter 13

*BANG BANG BANG*

the door slammed open with Kyle's what seemed to be, maid in need of help, we both got a surprise and looked over at what caused the noise and what we saw was agony...

blood spilling all over the light blue carpet from the what seems to be bullet holes inside her torso they were everywhere, through her heart that was once pumping before, Her leg was shot and her head got shot too... Kyle could see that I was shaking, he stood in front of me to protect me from the sight that was horrible, I could feel him shaking as I am too, "Who's there?!" Kyle yells as he frowns and opens his mouth to try again "WHO'S THERE!?" All was heard was nothing, the world was dead silent, he was getting very impatient. I'm so curious to what or who was standing behind that door until we both heard a deep evil laugh "Hmhaha" I remember that voice, even if he doesn't speak words, I know that humming laugh...

*Flashback*

We were sitting on the roof, looking up into the starry night sky, relaxing, talking and humming different tunes, the night goes on and we are still sitting outside on the roof until dawn came around, He stood up looked towards me, I was sitting up looking at him wondering why he is standing, he holds a hand out for me to grab and pulls me up so we are both standing and looking into each other's eyes...He Hummed a tune "Hmhaha, Hmhaha, Hmhaha, Katt I love you please never forget me" this was the last time I saw him before this happened...

*Flashback Ends*

"I've always wondered where you ended up, you disappeared the day you confessed your feelings to me..." I spoke clearly for him to hear what I had to say. "I've always wondered who would've taken a liking to you first" he spoke ever so softly from the door, "I'm so glad to have finally found you after all these months of searching for you, you just keep getting taken away from me...this time I've found you from a friend of mine" friend? Of his? Since when was Kyle one of his friends? "Kyle? You know this guy? How?" I ask quietly into his ear so the man at the door couldn't hear but "Kyle and I are long term friends; our families were friends in the business industry" Kyle's face was blank...

The man that I've come to know finally walks in the door holding a gun in his right hand and blood all over his shirt and hands, He's never looked this insane in front of you before, this would be the first time "What a lovely name the spirit gave you...Katt, Katt, Katt, you are my happiness, my sanity, my everything come with me and no one gets hurt... other than the maid that is behind me" I didn't want anyone else to get hurt even if I don't know them I don't like to see people getting hurt or people who are in pain but if they are dead I don't feel pain at all, just looking at a dead body kind of reminds me of a dead memory that I have from my past.

As I was going to walk out from behind Kyle, he put his hand out behind himself to keep me here in his own hold, "Katt isn't going anywhere with you Jarod, Leave her and myself alone!" Kyle does not like this guy one bit, I wonder what has happened for them to dislike each other, "KYLE STAY OUT OF THIS! THIS DOESN'T INCLUDE YOU! KATT COME HERE NOW!" He's yelling like someone stole something from them, I can't disobey someone who is insane, I'll be crazy for thinking something nice will come out of it... I slowly put Kyle's hand down to his side and walk out from behind him, he doesn't like the fact that I'm following his orders but all I want is for everyone to be safe, not injured and healthy...

I walk towards Jarod while looking down to the light blue floor that was increasing in the crimson colour. Jarod was waiting for me until I finally reached his side, he grabbed my hand and held me close to him while whispering into my ear "can you block your ears for a couple seconds please? Its going to get loud for a few seconds" I did what was asked as blocked my ears from hearing anything. He didn't tell me to close my eyes, so I kept them open until I saw Jarod point the gun at Kyle, I panicked, and I tried to get Jerold to not shoot by standing in front of the gun that was being pointed, "Katt please MOVE OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!" I know he wasn't going to shoot me, for all I know I'm the insane one here standing in the way of the bullet that could kill me at any second if needed... Jarod was getting impatient until there was one simple noise...

*BANG*

Next Update 10th November!