Chapter 15

Time has stopped, everyone is silent and can't speak, all that is heard is my own breathing as I'm trying to catch my breath. Heart pumping loudly, bones shaking from fear, breaths uneven from what just happened.

"aRe yOu TrYiNg tO IgNoRe mE!?" someone spoke angrily as I was still caching my breath, this voice wasn't just alone, soon enough a body came into vision as my eyes focused on the blurry figure ahead of me.

"Who might you be? What does someone like you want from me?" I strut pleading for her to vanish away and out of my head, "YoU ArE LiKe EvErYOnE ElSe...JuSt DULL!" what is she trying to do? "LeT mE TaKe OvEr!" she roared out her anger, this made me feel quite frail. I didn't want to do anything other than to run away from her but at the same time I felt safe where I was standing. I close my eyes and take slow breaths in the nose out the mouth, "YoU ArEnT sAfE hErE!" an explosion was heard in the distance as the world slowly became normal speed, Kyle looks at me with a worried expression as he knows what's going on, he runs towards me, holding his hands out reaching for my hand, I took him hand in my own then he pulls me towards him, while this was happening the sound of the explosion was slowly getting closer to us...

*Kyle's POV*

The sound of an explosion in the distance was heard, could that be the bomb that I set up to detonate in a couple months? Someone must have found it and changed it for today, who would do such a thing, Katt would've become herself once again and we would've ruled the world, but now we can't, I will kill the man who did this he will pay for ruining everything.

Forget about that now I need to save my love, I don't want to lose her again, she is my only source of happiness, comfort and sanity. As I pull her closer to me I have a tight grip on her waist so she can't escape me, I try to yell but something hits the back of my head really hard, darkness surrounds me as I see a figure knock Katt out and take her away from me, I've failed you my love, I will find you again and next time no one will interrupt me.

"What have you done? You have failed her, she'll never love you back after that" Who said that? "Who's there?!" a laughter was heard in the distance "you should know who I am Kyle" "how do you know my name?" "I'm closer to you than you think, Kyle" his voice sounded very interesting, "What do you mean?" I spoke trying to get an answer "someone here is an idiot, I see" not understanding why but this guy sounds like he could help me in some way "I don't really care who you are, but could you help me with a something including death?" I ask "Death is an interesting request, why would you need help with it? It should be easy for you, What is the request?" he sounded keen in my offer, "I need you to kill a couple people and give me my love" a moment of silent rose until he finally broke it "As long as I get to kill everyone, except the girl" I was thinking about this until I finally came to a decision...

"Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Just make a list for me to kill and I will do it" that sentence gives me a great idea on who I want to kill...no one will take my love again and if they try, they die.