Chapter 9

Sorry for the language in this Chapter!!

------------ ALL STILL KATT'S P.O.V

"Hello My Katt...not answering? Well I'll have to punish you haha" all I wanted to do if beat the shit out of him until he begs for mercy "The only one begging for mercy will be you babe" I was shocked, how could he read my mind? While I was thinking he kicked me in the center of my stomach repeatedly until I spat crimson red liquids on the now dark red floor.

I was even weaker than I was before my eyes still red with anger but also tiredness this continued for hours but only with a knife added into the mix of getting kicked and pushed everywhere, against the wall on the ground cut all over my body he was laughing the entire time but he only said one thing "I'm glad you're all mine now forever n' always" with a creepy smile and wide eyes like he's trying to say something else but he can't... he slowed down his attacks on me and backed up waiting for me to try get up so I did but very slowly mad it to a standing position facing him with blood dripping down everywhere while losing strength to be able to stand, my face was covered in blood, bruises and cuts but I wasn't worried about that, what I was worried about was the next move he was going to do or what he was going to say "get out" it was only a faint whisper but still noticeable "gEt Out" he was getting louder with every word "GeT oUT" grabbing his own head with his hands he yelled "GeT OUT, GET OUT, GET THE FUCK OUTTTT!!!!" he looked insane and stressed but who was he talking to? "GET OUT I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU!!!"

I tried backing up but soon fell from my loss of blood I was very much in pain but I managed to look towards him confused to who he was still talking to "YOU AND ME FOREVER N' ALWAYS" he started to walk towards my helpless body but before he could do anything he yelled "I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, KATT PLEASE RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!" he knows me? How? When? Why? I tried standing to leave put got pulled back with a hand around my wrist, I fell onto the red crimson floor and looked up at him while his right eye started glowing red with anger and......

sadness?

how could I see sadness in his eyes? He wanted to kill me I know that for sure "I'm not like this...I'm not INSANE" I couldn't believe what he was saying 'I'm not like this...I'm not Insane' he's been trying to kill me for hours, he still hasn't told me anything about why I'm in this place or why he likes to torcher me. "You can't escape me Katt...you're all mine" I tried to speak again but before I could he slammed me onto the wall again making my body almost lifeless by the amount of blood I have lost, my eyes were heavy as they soon began to fall making my mind know that I am dying right here on the spot and this is my last day in the world "You know you can't die while I'm here right? I'm having my fun aha" his words were dented into my head as I began to lose the feeling of my body and the hand that was holding me against the wall "I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL HER BASTARD!" was the last thing I heard from a voice that was unknown to myself before I was once again engulfed in darkness and black dots all over my vision as I heard my hear beat slowly going down...

"why, hello there Katt it's been some time :)"