Chapter 5

Tanvi didn't want to go to the gym. She was not comfortable with overt display of anything as she, seriously, felt that Arjun had planned something there.

She couldn't stop from thinking at the possibilities. Would Arjun give her a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates or would he just stand there, waiting to talk to her? Or would he forget the whole thing, which was unlikely. She was curious and her curiosity won. 

However, nothing prepared her for that.

As soon as, she opened the gym doors, there were more than the usual number of girls—some working out and some just gazing. She saw whom they were gawking at and there he was in shorts, tank top and in all sweat and muscle glory. 

He was working on weights and that was a sight to behold. Abhishek was there to help him out—though he was a sight too —her attention was riveted on only one person, Arjun. 

"Look at those gorgeous muscles. I want to feel them on my skin on a soft bed," a girl moaned nearby. 

"Ah yes. I wonder who Arjun is dating. I'll share my number at the end of his workout!" 

All the other girls mocked her, "Psst, I heard he set his eyes on a first-year techie. I wonder how she looks." 

After lifting weights, he coolly moved on to some cardio workout routine, flexing his striking body. 

All the girls fanned their faces, "Oh my, he is so hot." 

Abhishek joined him and the girls went berserk.

"Today is one fine day to workout with such hot bodies on display. I think I'm going to climax just looking at those two," somebody whispered. 

Tanvi couldn't take it anymore. She moved to the corner and joined her group of Zumba dancers and started her workout. Her gaze moved to Arjun in-between dances and he was perfect in every angle. After the last song, she tried to steal a glance at him and found him looking at her. She knew she was caught and immediately straightened to get out at once. 

As soon as, she was out of the gym doors, she quickened her pace but bumped into a solid wall of muscle. She stumbled back, Arjun caught her in a firm but gentle grip and dragged her to the nearby tree. She couldn't move now. 

"Miss Tanvi Rao is actually trying to escape me?" he mocked her. 

"Tanvi you dance very well. I couldn't stop looking at you. I did notice something else, twenty-three." 

She arched a questioning brow as he clarified, "You looked at me twenty-three times and that made me very happy. Don't deny it. You do find me attractive then?" 

Tanvi was embarrassed but quickly recovered and said in exasperation, "Of course, I find you attractive, who wouldn't? Have you seen the sheer number of those bimbos going gaga over you and Abhishek? Some even were claiming to climax. But that's where I draw the line. I don't like the way you learnt about me and I don't even know your full name." 

"Arjun Prasad. Now that you know my full name and are possibly attracted to me, can we meet?"

"I think we are already doing it," she smiled cheekily and he grinned at the quip. 

"How is your schedule for today?" 

"As usual full, no time to breath." 

"I'll catch up with you sometime in the night then? Will you please meet me? I can't plead more than this." 

She simply nodded her acceptance. He gave her that heart stopping smile and she smiled back. 

"I'll fetch you at your hostel."