Chapter 8

Warning; Gore

James punched John again, knocking out one of his front teeth. Charles punched Alex again and again in the gut and in the jaw. Alex briefly caught his breath and did the only thing a guy his height could do; kick him in the balls. Charles fell to the ground.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He squeaked out, causing Thomas and Levi to laugh. Charles shot them a glare, instantly shutting them up.
John punched James again and followed Alex's suit, and kneed him there.
"Oh, bad choice Jackie." James took something from his pocket, and it wasn't until John felt the horrible sting in his shoulder that he realized that it was a knife.
James drove the blade deep into his left thigh, causing John to clench his teeth in pain.
"John!" Levi pinned Alex against the wall before he could run.
"You don't wanna be next, do you?"
"Get off of me you fucking burnt piece of lettuce!" Alex squirmed in his grasp.
"Alex shut up!" John managed to say before crying out in pain. James had gruesomely turned the knife in his leg.
"Listen to your friend next time" Levi said, digging his nails in his shoulders making Alex wince as blood began to surface. James took the knife out of John's leg and let him crumble to the ground, walking over to Alex. Levi handed him off to him, James pulling him close to his face by the collar. Alex panicked as he was lifted off the ground, fear visible in his eyes.
"Don't go near Maria ever again. If you do, consider yourself dead." James slammed his head against the wall, causing Alex to blackout briefly. He drove the knife into Alex's dominant hand, Alex crying out in pain. James took it out and shoved him to the ground, kicking him hard in his stomach. Thomas and Levi kicked him too, one of them giving him a blow to his head, knocking him out and giving him a bloody nose. The gang left the bloody two in the alley, Alex unconscious and John immobile.

John sat up in a daze.
"Alex. Alex!" He looked around, finally finding him a few feet away.
"Shit." John tried to move towards him, yelping when he felt the unbearable pain from his leg. He collapsed to the ground, exhausted. He took out his phone and closed his eyes, calling someone random.
"H-help. Please." Was all he could say before blacking out himself.