Chapter 17

Warning; Gore

"Look, Tommy-"
"James, don't call me that."
"I'll call you whatever I want Jeffershit. Leave the group and you're dead." Thomas looked down at James.
"It's hard to be intimidating all the way down there. You need a stool or something hun?" John snorted, quickly turning back around the corner with Alex, Eliza, and Peggy. James' head shot towards them.
"Johnny boy, is that you, you little faggot?" John whispered to Eliza and Peggy.
"Run."
Peggy and Eliza broke out into a sprint, Alex close and John falling behind, limping. Levi and Charles chased after them.
"Next time Jeffershit" James said before following the rest.
"You girls turn this corner and don't stop running for nothing- call the cops" Alex said panting. They did as they said, Charles yanking John by his hood, briefly choking him. Levi tackled Alex, pinning him to the ground. James caught up and took out his knife and grabbed John's hoodie, pulling him close.
"Look, Johnny, I'm gonna go straight to the point. No hard feelings but we're gonna have to kill you and your little boyfriend here."

John looked at the knife with wide eyes.
"N-no you don't."
"Y-yes I do" James mocked him.
"You know too much. With these new laws and shit, you could have us locked up."
"I won't say a word, I swear on my life" John said, desperation evident in his voice.
"If you didn't know, John Laurens, your life means nothing to us." James drove the knife into John's abdomen.
"You've caused us nothing but trouble-" He pushed the knife further into him.
"caused your family grief, disappointment-" He stopped.
"John Laurens, you don't belong here. You and Alexander should've died long ago." He ripped the knife out of him, letting him fall to the ground. Alex pushed Levi off of him, his eyes wide with fear, anger, and filling with tears.
"John!" Charles came from behind Alex and put a cloth up to his mouth and nose, Alex going unconscious in a matter of seconds. John coughed violently, blood splattering everywhere.
"Levi" James said. Levi walked over and handed James a pistol.
"Charles, would you like to do the honors?" Lee walked over and took the weapon, cocking it.
"Gladly." He pointed it at John's head.
"And Jackie, don't worry about Peggy. She'll be in good hands when you're gone."
Bang.

Mwahahahahaha😈😶🤐