Chapter 16

Three years later~

"Hey, look. Another new kid!" Levi walked down to the docks and up to a shorter guy with his hair in a ponytail. He was soaking wet, and so was his luggage. James walked up to him, towering over his small stature.
"Look kid, mess with us and you go back to Mexico or whatever the fuck you came from. You go by our rules, got it?" The guy looked at James and his friends up and down.
"By the way you look I'm pretty sure you're not King George. Hell, you guys don't look like any of his peasants even. Why should I take orders from some ratchet looking street rats-" James picked him up by the collar.
"Watch whatcha say around me whoreson." James had the immigrant dangling over the water.
"Say the wrong thing and you finally might die this time. Living here ain't like how it is on the island bastard." He dropped him into the water and the group walked away.
"Those fuckers- grab my hand." John ran up to the dock edge and reached down to the water. The guy threw his suitcase up on the dock and took his hand. John pulled him out of the water.
"Don't worry about those guys too much. They're all bark, no bite." The guy didn't say anything, his face tinted red. 'Is he blushing? Am I blushing? I mean, he is cute- no John, stop the gay!' John thought 
"I'm John Laurens." He extended his hand to him. He reluctantly shook it.
"Alexander Hamilton."

~Present~

A couple months later~

"Is it me or is everything like a grayish color?" Peggy asked the others.
"Everything kinda is" John agreed.
"I think it's a darker gray here than in Day but yeah, totally" Alex said.
"My eyes still aren't adjusting to it. It's all dark to me" Eliza said.
"Liza, where are your glasses?"
"Pegs I don't know. I lost them when I was seven." Peggy rolled her eyes.
"Where ya guys takin' us?"
"To the one and only tailor shop. The place Herc works at" John answered.
"Why's it so far away?" Eliza asked.
"He moved the business to a new address and we don't know where it is" Alex answered.
"Wow, fantastic." The coupled turned the corner, not expecting to see what they encountered.