001

Y/N's POV

i wake up to the sound of a notification from my left. feeling a pang in my head.

'''there's no way someone would text me this early..is it early?..'''

i say with confusion laced in my words. i turn around and grab my phone and check the phone ID to make sure i won't pick up some of those dumb spam calls I've been getting lately. i stop moving and freeze due to the pain in my head. did i drink or something??

- bunny baby🐰 -

a small smile lazily appeared on my lips as i immediately knew who it was, this slowly easing the pain i felt throughout my aching body. i answered quickly and naturally.

"hellooooooo~"

his soft voice ringed throughout my eardrums with a happy glee in his voice bouncing into each of my ears and throughout my entire room

"wassupppppppp bishhhh--"

i say with my normal playful and sarcastic voice.

"[Y\N]!!!"

he says with a small hint of playfulness as well, kind of in a way matching mine...kinda, no one caN BEAT THIS BAD BITC---

"so how are you?"

he says suddenly with his usual sweet voice.

i pause and think, suddenly feeling my headache again, i sigh and lay my head down slowly onto my pillows that I've basically killed, they were inflated and done with the war of me and sleep.

i guess i made my groan loud enough for him to notice and sense my pain since he quickly asked if i was alright or if something happened.

"well....i don't really remember what happened last night...my head is also aching like fcking hell"

i heard his small gasp on the other line of the phone. my eye brows only raise in confusion. the silence was killing me, and before i was going to stop it, he spoke again.

"wait...you woke up at your place right?!?!"

i let out a small laugh while i roll my eyes sarcastically, even if he can't even see me, i just do it in a natural way.

"oh course i did, you silly idiot"

∆ 340;words ∆