013

707!:!:#2562 POV

i groaned in stress and rub my neck and shut my eyes for a while enjoying the silence and was greeted with the doorbell ringing.

I put the papers i was holding down back to my expensive coffee table and got up annoyed i opened the door to meet eyes i never thought i would again.

"Oh my gosh"

I gasped covering my mouth looking at his keen eyes and invited him in slowly but surely.
I haven't seen him in years. I wonder what he's here for. He sat down on the couch by the coffee table. I went back to my original place and coughed and looked up at him.

"So... what are you doing here?"

He sighed and put his head back and looked back at me with a serious expression that shook me to my cores. He's still the same. I breathed heavily and awkwardly laughed although he didn't laugh with me he broke his cold look and that was enough at least.

I bit my lips and scratched my arm in habit of nervousness. I really wish i wasn't this awkward. I guess its mainly because of him.

A painful silence fell and we were just weirdly ignoring each other's presences and i coughed again and picked up my tea and sipped it trying to get rid of the lump in my throat.

"I see that you've really built yourself up..."

He said suddenly making me almost choke and look up at him confused but after realizing what he said i nodded.

"Uh..yeah. Haha..."

I laughed awkwardly and i hated it. I wish i could be brighter at this moment. He smiled and i smiled back weirdly somewhat confused but happy that it wasn't too awkward now.

"You really had your glow up pft- ya know, we should talk a lot more often...we're really....awkward."

He said and coughed as if there was something stuck in his throat. I only nodded to his statement.

"You..um..look the same"

I said trying to break the taunting awkwardness.

"I know. But you look a lot different"

He said calmly and i nodded looking to my side nodding.

"Yeah..its been how many years now?"

I said almost in a sense to myself trying to remember.

"I think about 6 years? Heh.."

I widen my eyes a bit shocked by what he said. I shook my head and looked at him.

"Wait seriously??? Wow-time really flies. Thats crazy-"

I say while looking at my hands to see if i got wrinkles or if i looked like a old woman.

"Time really flies? You sound like you're 50 or something, unless you are 50"

He gasped and He said jokingly, as i rolled my eyes and smiled. It was already feeling less awkward.

"I guess it was long enough to get distant and awkward i guess."

I say and he nodded his head agreeing. I sipped my tea and paused to think about (Y/N) and jaehyun. I smiled and put my tea down.

"So how do you think (Y/N) and jaehyun are?"

I asked brightly looking at him and his smile faded and he scratched his neck. My smile fell and i looked at him with looming eyes and raised my brow at him. I pause and cover my mouth.

"You don't still-"

I say concerned and worried but was soon cut off by his deep calm voice.

"They broke up."

He said in almost a paining way. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened as my eyes were screaming a plead of 'please tell me you're lying or joking' he looked down to his feet and fiddled with his hands.

"Why the frown huh? shouldn't you be happy?"

I say in an almost demanding voice looking at his frown. And he paused stiffly.

"She looked..so..sad. How could i be happy to see her like that?"

My eyes darkened and i could feel my heart drop. Was this happening? The question repeated over and over again and again in my head.

"You were there?"

I say in a drowned voice looking down with teary eyes and gulped down.

"....a video went viral. That video..is..their..um.."

He paused and stuttered and cleared his throat.

"It was..their breakup.."

My head shot up with hurt eyes. My heart was dying. I gritted my teeth and curled up my fingers in anger and closed my eyes momentarily.

"Can i see the video"

He got his iphone out of his pocket and opened it and passed the iphone to me.

I scoffed at the video title in disgust. It was so disgusting and disrespectful. I clicked on the play button hesitant with worriedly eyes looking at (Y/N). She was crying. She...

She looked so traumatised

I heard her words and screaming with my heart dropping each second. That jaehyun bastard didn't even say anything. He wasn't denying anything. He wasn't stopping her. He wasn't trying. He was crying...but he did nothing.

Soon enough i found tears sliding down my cheeks with trembling hands i gulped and paused the video and gave it back to him.
Surprisingly he was teary. He rubbed his eyes and put the phone away. The awkwardness was back. I sighed and grabbed the napkins to my side and wiped away my tears softly.

"Was this the reason you're here."

He shook his head and curled his hands. He looked up at me with a bittersweet smile and bit his lip.

"I..wanted to ask you for..some help."

-------

A/N

AyOoOOo--
am i getting better at
updating sooner?
Or..no? ._. Anyways
i hope you guys liked
dis short chap ^^
thROW YOUR THEORIES
AT MEEE--I want to know
your theories plss--
i wanna knowwww
(WHAT IS LOOVEEEE)
Sorry i just love twice jskbdi
BTW THIS REACHED 2k
READS OMGGG WOHDI
THAT MANY PEOPLE
HAVE READ THIS EMO
BAD STORY WHEEZE
THANK YOU GUYS
Y'ALL ARE SO FUNNY
AND ADORABLE

Love ya babs💗💖💕💓