004

i hear the door open, and a loud gasp along with it. my senses felt so numb and so cold that it was making me feel nauseous.

i felt the nerve to throw up right there and then till i heard loud noise break out, glass was for certain broken.

i hear steps echoing into my hallow room and the crisp sound of my doorknob being opened, i look up to see my precious bunny doyoung.

doyoung is really an amazing person, he's kind hearted, talented and good-looking might i add.

doyoung gave me a worried look as i feel my eyelids slowly close, he voice wakes me up

'''heyyyyyyy y/nnnnnnnnn!! why are you falling asleep now?? why is there so much alcohol.."'

doyoung said with his worries grasping onto each word as the sentence faded slowly each two seconds.

he put his hand over my forehead checking if i was alright as he moved all the wine and alcohol bottles into the empty corner quickly.

my vision blurs and my stomach flips inside out and my breath gets hot, i sigh in a whisper exhausted.

doyoung looked at me with one of the most genuinely worried look I've ever seen in my life and came towards me and softly said

"'go to sleep okay? I'll clean some stuff up.."'

a frown found it's place on my lips as doyoung placed me down on my bed and told me to sleep as he went to grab something in the kitchen.

without even wanting to, my eyes close and the senses around me loosen. my sense of smell is clogged, my eye sight is at its worse, my body felt so numb  i nearly couldn't move, my tongue was dry and tasteless.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

words ; 293

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛