010

Jaehyun's POV

She hasn't come home yet..
Its been exactly 8 hours 23 minutes and 41 seconds...or something close to that. Honestly, I've never been more stressed throughout this whole week.

Where the fuck is she?!?!  Why the hell won't she pick up the phone? Why wouldn't she just respond to my texts asking where she is. God why is she stressing me out!?!

I've called all of her co-workers and all they said was that they only saw her at work. I called all her friends which weren't a lot... But they just all thought that she was with me..

"Its too late for her to be working in extra hours or to have hanged out with her amazing guy friend doyoung so where the heck is she?"

I softly mumble under my breath while having a small panic attack while quickly pacing in a circle. I have no idea why i suddenly am starting to feel scared just because me and mio slept together last night...

I've done it before

'Why am i even acting like i haven't done thus before?' thoughts endlessly floated inside my head as i tapped my feet and walked in a circle panicked.

"Is she ignoring me? I haven't been too bad lately have i?"

I sigh exhausted closing my eyes with a deep breath and exhaled trying to calm myself only to fail. I paused and grabbed my phone that was besides me.

I dialed doyoungs number since this guy wasn't answering his phone at all. Finally this idiot picked up his phone. I deeply exhaled trying to maintain my anger and impatient self down.

"Hey doyoung have you been hanging out with (Y/N)? I'd like to have her back."

I paused waiting for his response only for him to hang up the call. At this point i knew he had known where (Y/N) was or was with her, and I'm not gonna lie. I'm pretty damn pissed right now.

I rolled my eyes irritated and swiftly left to my car and started to head to doyoungs place.

(Y/N)'s POV

5 minutes before the call

I stuffed the ice cream in my mouth as doyoung looked at me with a worried look. My tear dried eyes had only become more bitter and my heart has decided to go on a lomg vacation as i felt as though everything around me was still and a mere screen.

I felt cold

"I feel numb..."

Quietly say while stuffing another big spoonful of my favorite ice cream into my mouth with a dry look. I've already cried all my tears and numb blood out already.

As doyoung heard me he gave me an even more worried look if that was possible in this little world.

He came closer to me and asked if i needed anything. I nodded without a word eating more of the ice cream doyoung kindly bought for me.

Funny how i didn't ask or say anything but he left to grab something in the kitchen which i could view from my right.

He was too kind. He was too sincere.
It made me sick. Why is he such a great person..but is close friends with me? He deserves more.