009

5AM

(Y/N) had woke up even more early than usual. Knowing the painful backstabbing story that was played on her. Like a joke.

(Y/N) had awoken up an hour ago. It was hard for her to get up knowing it was the last goodbye and that this was the end.

(Y/N) wiped the fresh tears that poured out of her fragile eyes as she packed a small amount of things that she packed. The bathroom had a indoor closet that they were lucky to have.

(Y/N) thanked the gods for having her traveling luggage inside the closet at the time. The luggage was quite big but it looked sadly empty in (Y/N)'s eyes looking at the small amount of things inside the luggage before she quickly and quietly zipped it up.

Its funny how most of the things in this house was jaehyun's. (Y/N) used so much money just to buy him the things he wanted. It wasn't like he didn't asked either.

After shaking off the trembling fear inside of (Y/N) or at least tried to. She quietly opened the already silenced door. She found Jaehyun alone in bed, in which (Y/N) drew to the conclusion that the female probably left.

(Y/N) stepped out as quiet as she could and left leaving the travel bag there since she could just obviously get it later without the risk of wasting time. She sighed while she walked in the hallow halls.

Who knows what else they'd done.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up with a tugging feeling across my chest. I lazily rubbed my eyes. She hasn't come home yet ? That was unusual. She usually doesn't come home when she has to do nightshift. Did she do nightshift? I thought to myself.

Well i know that (Y/N) isn't here now at least in bed. I grab my phone laying besides me on the coffee table and turn it on to check the time. My eyes slightly flinches and i blink a couple of times due to the brightness.

8AM

"Huh. She should be home at this time.."

I say unknowingly. She probably just went to work early i thought to myself.

I get up and change looking at the travel luggage out besides the sink. I look at it with my brows raised. She didn't tell me she was going somewhere. I actually put on my clean clothes and head into the kitchen

My phone buzzes with messages of Mio
I check the messages with a smile on my face. After texting for about 15 minutes or so. My smile fades away as she says that she needs to leave for work.

I put my phone into my packet and head out of the house. i stop as i look at the person in front of me.

"Yes?"

I say with confusion laced in my words. They're staring at me with just as much confusion. I just tilt my head as he just sighs.

"Does Lee (Y/N) live here?"

I pause hearing (Y/N)'s name, and slowly nod my head with confusion still in my mind.

"Why are you asking?"

I said firmly looking at the young male in front of me. He only looks at me confused.