016

it had been about two days since the incident of y/n meeting mio, they got along quite well and quickly became friends.

y/n sat down on the chair besides the island table and looked intensely at her laptop screen scrolling and scrolling looking for an apartment to settle in

while y/n scrolled through the website, doyoung came into frame opening the door which y/n hadn't even notice open. doyoung found a smile on his face as he glanced to see the female hunched over her laptop with a passion to find a place.

he slowly moved up behind her and looked at the website with a small smile on his face, he finally tap y/n's shoulder, shocking y/n from the sudden touch. y/n turned her head to face doyoung and she only simply sighed.

"wow. you got me"

y/n said while playfully placing her hands over her head with a slanted smile and doyoung just laughed and y/n followed, doyoung found a seat besides y/n and sat down.

he looked over the apartments with curiosity and y/n turned back to the laptop which doyoung was facing and scrolled through placing the tabs for the apartments that had catched y/n's eye in place for her to check out after a few more.

doyoung spoke to y/n but stopped later on and left not wanting to annoy her while she scrolled and looked for her apartment. doyoung walked outside and did a little stretch and went for a walk out in the park

the weather was quite humid so doyoung thought that it would've been best to get some cold water, meanwhile wonseok sat on the table along side with his little sister mooki, he smiled at her with a brow raised looking at mooki.

mooki turned to his direction and smiled, wonseok's curiosity got the best of him as he wanted to ask what she was doing on her phone, he tried to not interrupt her personal space but it just happened

"who are you texting mooki?"

wonseok had asked calmly eating his food and mooki chewed hers thinking of how to properly word it all out. she didn't want wonseok to freak out or anything

'though i mean, is it still the same way now? he probably thinks differently of y/n now..'

mooki was deep in thought as wonseok waited quietly, he took this as a sign that she didn't want to tell so he left into his room saying a goodbye and placing the dishes in the sink then washing them.

jaehyun has been laying down on his bed looking up at the stale ceiling for almost an hour now thinking of his regrets. he really didn't think he would've lost it all.

he lost mio and y/n. though he questioned as to why he felt more dreadful to the lost of y/n than to mio since he was simply more attracted to mio and not much to y/n.

he thought over and over "could it be that i dated y/n longer and now my brain is trying to guilt me? hah.." he coughed out a laugh bitterly with a fainted smile on his lips with a dry expression being placed onto his face.

the simple truth was that jaehyun had missed and loved y/n more than anything at this moment and had tried to block it all up by guilting himself with mio. but in this way he had only caused more stress to himself

he turned to his side and closed his eyes to sleep, hoping that he never wakes up and just stayed in an empty space just standing there.