008

"hello! I'm the new worker here! I'm--"

coffee was split over mr sunshine's shirt as i gasped. i watched as the worker just rudely left without a reply or sorry.

a frown was placed over my face as i turned to the new worker. i quickly grab the napkins and wipe off the hot coffee as much as i could.

"oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that happened to you..do you nee--"

he cracked a small smile at me making me confused.

"아니요~[no]"

he said in a sweet tone with his bright smile on his lips.

"I brought extra clothes haha, No need to worry!"

a relieved sigh escaped my mouth as I nodded with a small smile.

"that's good..are they perhaps in your..bag?"

i say with confusion as i look at his medium bag I'm guessing. it looked pretty expensive to be very honest, it also looked like it didn't get any coffee on it luckily.

"yep! is there anywhere i could change?"

i nodded and told him to follow me into the changing rooms.

"we're really lucky to have changing rooms at work..I've never really seen a workplace like this!"

he said with sparkling eyes. i laughed at his precious remark as he turned his head towards me with confusion. i told him to quickly change and he did as i told. he's so precious  aw.

Mrs snake came my way and of course, stopped and looked at me up and down with a disregarding look on her gross face. i gave her a small forced smile as she scoffed and left, my smile faded but was soon shook up by mr sunshine's voice.

"eh? what was that??"

he asked with confused looking at mrs snake then back at me. a frown found its place on his lips as i frowned but smiled

"aww..it's okayy~ that was just uh, my manager. she hates me haha"

i say softly trying to joke about it as he tilted his head and nodded.

after about a hour i showed around the large building and taught him how to work certain machines even though he probably won't use them, i needed to since its "important" told by yours truly mrs snake.

After teaching him how to work the paper printer i offered to get some coffee since it was free hour, or at least soon it'll be free hour. he gladly accepted my offer.  I sat down on the cold chairs beside the island with two hot cups of coffee.

Mr sunshine takes a sip blowing it making sure that it wasn't too hot. I pause and think of something that seemed out of place until the pondering thought finally hits my face like a wrecking ball.

"I don't know your name do i? Nor do you know mine..right ?"

My words were kinda finding it's path as i was speaking and just ended up more as a question than a statement. His expression flares up in realization as his mouth drops a bit as he nods slowly then quickly.