003

i quietly sit on my bed feeling exhausted.

'''is he actually gonna come?'''

i thought to myself, still feeling lightheaded as too much thoughts filled up my empty blank mind.

i sigh feeling a weight being put on my chest, oh gosh this is horrible-- the feeling wrapped around my chest and was trapping me. The feeling was so uncomfortable and made feel an itch to just rip off my skin.

i took a deep breath in and rolled only to stop what i was doing to feel a bang hit my head, and start to feel shaky. god was this painful. my eyes were starting to faze away as i took in deep breaths.

i close my eyes feeling the dizzy atmosphere around my body tighten. having a feeling a mist of smoke indulge me. this is so painful

huh.

a loud ring flood the empty alcoholic apartment.

i sigh not wanting to get up, already feeling the gushing pain from thinking. my eyes dial back as my eyelids fall naturally, as my back starts to ache.

''god'' everything is starting to suddenly turn on me now, my sense of smell is falling into a black hole--wait no, it's been and is in a black hole, i'm somehow able to smell a strong scent of alcohol.

though everything else is like a plain piece of chewed gum.

after forcing my dead eyelids up, i look at my ringing phone beside me, i notice the bottles of wine and alcohol on my bed and sigh in pain as i pick up my phone

'''huh?'''

i say on the phone with blurry eyes losing my sight and feel my stomach twist inside itself and hit its head on a wall...if it had a head..

'''heyyyyyy-- why wont you come and welcome your beloved doyoung to your place?! huh?! and wooow you must've drunk A LOT, i can seriously smell it outside your door....oh my god [y/n], what did you do?!"

i space out and try to refocus, i gulp down on the alcohol comment. did i really drink that much?

i pause and look at the five empty large bottles of alcohol on my bed. guess i did...

i try to look around but couldn't due to the blurriness.

'''i ca---i don't want to get up. my passcode's 1994213.'''

'''wh--oMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DRANK THAT MUCH!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AFTER I TAKE CARE OF YOU AND HEAL YOU!1!1'''

a smile rises on my face as i hear him basically scream over the phone.

━ 433;words

━ ✽ ━━━━━━

wheeze so long wow.
should i like.....not
write long chapters?
or---keep them shorter?
....
idk man,
help.

━ ✽ ━━━━━━