006

after doyoung placed all or well, all the bottles he could into a bag he sat down with a huff, staring at the now more clear place with a proud look sneaking its way onto his face.

"doyoung..?"

a confused and soft like whisper voice echoed from doyoung's right, he looked to his side and saw a sleepy y/n in front of his eyes.

she rubbed her eyes with a yawn. after her yawn y/n looked around noticed the alcohol smell just dwelling everywhere.

her nose only scrunched up in cringe

"'i must've drunk a lot of alcohol..."'

y/n thought to herself looking at doyoung, with a small smile rising, and doyoung returning the favor

"you finalllllyyyy woke up huh? you sleep more than a bear in hibernation i swea--"

before he could finish his sentence, y/n just did what her natural instinct told her to do, which was to throw the nearest pillow at doyoung.

as she threw the pillow doyoung punched the pillow away and shook his head

''tsk tsk tsk"

he said in a playful tone looking at y/n

"we'll have a pillow fight later okay?"

doyoung cooed out exhausted.
y/n then realized that he cleaned up most of the alcohol.

"thank you for cleaning everything up.."

y/n said shyly as she gave so young a warm hug, that he gladly enjoyed. he nodded his head

"no need to thank me, besides, you always push me to do a bunch of your shit I don't want to d---"

"야!!!!(hey/yah)"

y/n yelled at doyoung playfully hitting his shoulder as he pretended as if she got shot.

"You cleaned up so much tsk. I need to help you, this is my place anyways"

y/n exclaimed as she picked up the hidden bottles doyoung  didn't see making him question why type of supervision y/n had.

after they cleaned up all they could of the messy place, they sat down on the couch, exhausted. they both took in a deep breath in and out, even though the place was basically a alcohol hellhole and the scent was creeping in every corner, they had grown more used to it.

"hey, what happened y/n?"

doyoung asked with a worried look sided with a worried tone. y/n could only sigh at the question.

"do you not remember?"

doyoung tried to get something out of the situation as he stared at y/n.

"no..no..i think i know why i drunk this much alcohol. i just didn't remember drinking this much..i swore it was only a bottle and a half...ugh"

doyoung looked at y/n with genuine care as he softly nodded along with her words.

"it was..because of.."

y/n's eyes watered as the tears sneaked it's way to her eyes. y/n tried to hold it back as what had happened, already happened.

"he..."

as soon as doyoung heard that his protective instinct already had kicked up, making him listen in more deeply, taking y/n's words into deep context.

"wasn't here for our forth anniversary.."

as y/n had said that the tears couldn't help but fall, remembering the pain, feeling the pain that she had to go through.

doyoung jumped forward to give the crying woman in front of him comfort. as he tightened his fists thinking of what y/n said.

"we..planned so much! he promised me he would celebrate it with me, he said that...that he.."

y/n ability to speak shattered to small bits that were now being crushed by her aching pain.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
605 ; words
════ ⋆★⋆ ═══