011

Y/N's POV

I stood there with a confused look staring at the male in front of me with a dazed look in which he returned back to me.

Soon he smirked at me with a flirty chuckle as to which i only gave him a stone look. mr flirt here must have been the friend that he told me was staying over.

honestly, i didn't want to stay out the door with the warm light hitting me while i stood by under cold moonlight. i couldn't help but to fear the possibility of jaehyun finding me here then yelling at me..

before mister flirt could do or say anything a familiar face showed up which made me feel more comfortable.

i greeted kun with a smile as i tried to not seem too rude or rush much as i wanted get into the house before jaehyun could walk down the block and find out where i am..

luckily kun warmly invited me in after the quick hello. i walked in and the door closed as well as some of my worries did. i sighed silently with relief.

mr flirt took glances at me with my awareness or not he did. that is until i turned my head to look at him with my brow rasing giving him a judging look.

"thank you so much for letting me stay for tonight...it really really really means a lot.."

i said at first with a happy pitched voice slowly turning low with tears fighting to surface my eyes. i gave a somewhat convincing smile..well at least i tried to give one.

kun replied back with a innocent laugh and rubbed his neck with a bright smile on his lips

"aw don't worry about it!! it's really not much. oh- i should introduce you to the two guys staying over..."

he said awkwardly but adorably to which i smiled to until i realized that he said 'two'. am i seriously going to have two guys here? i thought it was only one friend... am i being too selfish right now?

"two?"

kun gave a quick shocked face and the awkwardness shot off the roofs as he gulped and tried to explain, although it was mostly random mumbles with an adorable smile. i only nodded with a confused smile.

mr flirt besides me on the other couch decided to translate for me since he seemed to notice my confusion hidden in my smile.
"basically, he thought that only i was coming but President of uwu asked to come and well...we couldn't deny his request. i mean he's literally a living kAwAi emoticon. "

i stood still from shock. i was not expecting that deep voice to come out of that bagel fry, okay now i'm making it a over-exaggeration. i kept in all the feelings i suppose since they didn't seem to give me a strange look.

i sighed and looked at mr bagel fry at my side then back at kun and pointed at bagel with a plain expression almost falling off my face.

"and this bagel fry is?"

i didn't directly see it but already knew that mr flirt was giving me a intense judgmental maybe even hurt stare.

"bagel fry?!?!?"

i held in my laugh and tried to contain myself due to the tone of offended and triggered in mr flirts voice. kun however didn't hold in his laugh and laughed wholeheartedly.