Finestra

Remeber to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, he helped devolp and even write some of the chapters and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

She clapped her hands together quickly with childish excitement.

"Now I 'ave thought this through" She smirked. "I'm quite excited to see you in action so-" She stood from her seat and walked to the middle of the room. "Now in this room, there is a window for each of you, so pick one and stand facing it." She watched as she did so. A few began bickering over who had dibbs and such but moved on until they were all ready; waiting for their next instruction. "Within the glass their is dark magic. After being hit with spells and hexes, objects usually obtain the magic. It mostly happens in the wizarding world, it even has been known that a few Aurors have made vomiting dustbins on accident. That is with their defensive magic, but what happened within these walls, was much darker magic."

The room grew uneasy, slightly awkward of how calm she was talking about it, like it was just another war and it happened Threshal years ago, but it didn't it was only months and people like Draco Malfoy; found the floor very interesting to look at.

"Now how aurors disarm these magical objects is by repairing them in a sense... Now what I want you to do, is imagine that all that pain, all your hurt and anguish lies within the fragments of the glass in the window, I want no mess and I don't want multiple hospital wing visits, so I want a clean crisp job. A favourite spell of mine is perfect for the said job and I've been told you haven't learned this one yet so look to me and give it a bash al'right" They turned on the spot and watched as she faced the largest window right at the back of the room.

"Finestra" She muttered and they hardly heard it but by turning her wand ever so slightly to the right and speaking the words the glass shattered and turned into dust that landed on the floor. The room filled with a few impressed laughs and smiles where aimed towards her. Harry nodded and gave her the benefit of the doubt, she was right, he hadn't known that spell. "Now that's the easy part, with out using repairo I want you to fix the window and give it your design to signify the change in you and the magic" She smiled to them. "Off you go" She encouraged as they stood staring at her.

"You aren't going to, explain it further?" Hermione asked gently; trying not to come across cheeky.

"Oh Miss Granger, I'm no fool, I'm well aware of all your capability's to learn quickly, spells such as these are simple, it's the destroying of the magic that's the difficult part, make it personal and you will be perfectly fine" She stated. She then gave them a curt nod and they turned to their windows and began to use the spell, it wasn't as easy as she made it look. She walked to each person, each having difficulty; even Hermione was having a bit of trouble. Professor stopped at Neville.

"Finestra, Finestra, Finestra " He kept repeating but nothing happened. She tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to look at her. " I can't seem to get it to work" He muttered disappointedly.

"It's alright, everyone has trouble at first, raise your wand - he did so - now look at the window and channel all your power, think of the magic inside you, think of all goodness it's done, all the times they've helped in tricky situations. Now I want to imagine that inside that glass is that bloody snake and you have that sword once more, kill it Neville, I know you can" Closing his eyes, Neville thought immensely and he opened his eyes again.

"Finestra" He said with strength and the glass shattered and fell to dust. The whole class froze and gawked to Neville. "I did it" He laughed. She gave him a smile.