Authors Note - Sequel!

And Finally it's ready

Here is our cover!And now the summary

Here is our cover!
And now the summary ...

After the events of Harry Potter's interesting repeated year. Where he met a wonderful 'young' woman Professor Time. Because of her; he owes everything, from new friends , changing himself and the recovery from the war. But the revelations don't stop. She sits down her students, now adults ten years later. With a drag from her famous pipe and a look in her McGonagal blue eyes; she smiled and starts from the beginning.

With her mother/really her sister, Horatia McGonagal is raised in a small cottage in Soctland. Rural and muggle filled, her personality doesn't fit her quiet life. So when Albus Dumbledore accepts her sister to be a teacher and for her to a student at Hogwarts ;things start to get interesting.

From bumping into a handsome second year blonde boy and arguing over the best Quiddich teams with another ; she's already changing. But not till she steps on the scarlet red train, that created clouds of steam and smelled of rain and sweets, that things are not the same.

A great, beautiful, tragic life story - of the forgotten Horatia McGonagal.

Or as Harry Potter knows her - The Time Keeper.

I'm so excited to start writing this and for you to read it! I will recommend if you haven't already, read A Common Ground and be shocked for our Time Keeper has been up to a few things before our wonderful adventure here.
Thank you so much!-Morgan x

Edit: ( first chapter up!)