Authors note: Calling all my dramione lovers out there !

I'm just about to complete my first book called, A Common Ground . Now hold up before you swipe away. This has something do to with my Time Keeper readers also. Now if your ever wondering about that curious conversation between Hermione and Draco on the train?. Well if you're curious, read my novel A Common Ground and everything will make sense , I promise. Now on more exciting news, I can announce that I'm realising another book. And also say that I'm writing a prequel, not to Harry in his years at Hogwarts but, about Time's.

Yes that's right, we're finally hearing her entire story and not from the eyes of Ron or the letter of Narcissa, the actual story and how it all came to be . How long the book will be , I don't know, but we'll see. Now I also address that I left you all on a rather horrifying , wonderful cliffhanger... Again. Sorry , but it's not the end my friends, our favourite professor will be popping up were we least expect it...

Massive thank you to you all for the 200+ reads, that's awesome! . If you need any question answered or have any suggestions, please do leave them in the comment section.

Now here's a tip for reading my stories: the pictures/music I place up in the top 👆🏼 well, pay attention, they might give you a clue to what's about to happen next.

I would like to address also , reading back, I realise that Hermione, has been very forgiving to Draco very quickly and is willing to defend him to even Harry and Ron, to a certain degree. If you feel this way also, remember what I said at the start, all my books (wizarding world that is) are connected and the other books might give you hints of others.

Thanks again, and always please go check out my brother who has co-written/edited some of this story and is an incredible writer joshyt43 . New chapter coming very soon , enjoy - M x