The Worst Moments of Time

(this was a huge chapter for me and I know it might need some editing, but I simply don't have the time, so here you are, chapter with 5496 words, please enjoy, remmeber Ron is in the pensieve, nobody can hear, see or feel him, he's just third person veiw of Time's worst memories, enjoy)

His feet landed with a thump. He glanced around himself only to find back to a time he wished he never return too. Their was no explosions, their was a stillness that only appeared after war. He looked to where in the castle he found himself in, he was in the hall, were the deceased were carried in after the battle. Their wasn't many in, it was practically empty. Then suddenly, feeling ghostly someone walked through him. He watched as the short figure, who was hardly containing her sorrows, seeing the many fallen. It was Time. She was walking, looking for someone really.

"Oh god" He heard her. He watched as she about 10 feet from him, kneel down to someone who'd clearly passed. He stood and walked to were she was.

Remus and Tonks lay on the ground, their eyes shut and hands reaching out to hold each other.

"Not you too" She sobbed. Ron knelt also, he had no idea why he was here, or why he was seeing this but he knew how it felt. She was knelt between them, she took their hands and placed them on to each others , placing her own on top.

Ron watched as she just gazed at them. Unreadable, she cried and barely said a word, he hoped she wouldn't, he didn't believe his heart could bare it.

"I don't have much time, because there's a fight happening between Draco and Ron in the hallway, but I guess they can wait a while" She laughed a little. "I really want to thank you" She looked to Tonks, tucking a fallen pink strand behind her ear." You finally knocked some sense into him, I'm so happy he met you, I knew obviously, but I never suspected how wonderful you'd be for each other" She smiled. "He loved you crazy, I know you did too, that night when Mad Eye took you three to my house, well I thought, now there's a women that deserved him, vice versa of course"

She swallowed tightly, wiping her tears with her sleeve.

"Curse you Remus Lupin, the only man to make me cry, well you and Sirius, but he was a boy when I knew him" She shrugged. "Thank you, my dearest friend, thank you for everything. I promise on Merlin's name I'll look out for Teddy, if I ever get the chance to chat, I'll tell him how strong and beautiful his parents were. I promise he'll know your love" She raised Tonks hand and pressed a kiss on it. "Still prettier than me" She laughed lightly to herself. Then turned to Remus and placed a kiss on his forehead. "For my only brother" She smiled once more and placed their hands back to the floor again, so that they held each other. "I'm sorry" Was her goodbye as she stood and walked toward the exit, with a sound or crackling thunder and a darkened cloud, a flash of lighting took her away.

Ron wiped his brown eyes. But it was all too soon when the floor moved again and flipped him about till yet again he landed with a rough thump.

*******

His head hit of a wall and he stood automatically rubbed the back of his head. "Ow" He muttered to himself.

'You must not hurt Harry Potter' He recognised that voice anywhere.

"Yes" A voice said beside him, he turned his head to see Time pressed against the wall just like he was by the door. "Go Dobby Go" She cheered in whispers. Ron laughed at his professor.

The with a loud bang and scream, Ron was transported back. He could see it, Hermione in his arms, Dobby standing proudly stating his freedom, Harry had the elder wand and the Malfoy's faces were priceless. Then finally like a crack of a whip he heard Dobby disapperate . Bellatrix mournful cry made Time grow a huge smile on her face.