Time Knows Moony

Remeber to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, @joshy43 he helped devolp and even write some of the chapter and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

"Christmas has come early for many at Hogwarts and I don't mean that figuratively" Harry jokes with his two friends, they all nod as they notice most of the students at Hogwarts are long gone by now for there Christmas break.

Harry, Ron and Hermione where leaving too in one days time, to spend there long awaited Christmas break at the Weasley's.

They were grateful however that seeing as the day they where leaving was going to be Christmas Eve, there was only one class left before all classes where suspended until after the break , Defence Against The Dark Arts.

After the trio made there way to the classroom, which was quite easy seeing as the hallways where now almost practically deserted, Harry then noticed and nodded towards Blaine and Luna, bringing to Ron and Hermione's attention that they where holding hands whilst walking into class.

"What in the name of Merlin's beard..." Ron dragged on, his mouth practically hitting the floor it was so open.

"That is more adorable than a Pygmy Puff" Hermione gushed noting how cute they looked together.

"What a beautiful place to be with friends" Harry smiled happy for his friend, quoting in his words 'one of the bravest Elf's that will ever be'.

As they then walked into class the trio where again amazed by another unusual sight, Slytherin's and Gryffindor's where actually getting along.

As they walked in to sit on there usual chairs, Hermione was caught off guard by a rather happy looking girl by the name of Pansy Parkinson.

"Hello Granger" She greeted without the usual forced smile.

"Hello Pansy" Hermione replied still in shock that she is having a pleasant discussion with Pansy.

"So are you looking forward to your Christmas break?"

"Yes I certainly am thank you for asking Pansy, are you?"

Meanwhile Ron and Harry who where seated a few row's behind where having a conversation of there own.

"What is actually going on today?" Ron questions Harry.

"I know right? I can't hardly believe it myself, I never thought I'd see the day when Hermione and Pansy would be having a civilised conversation".

"Tell me about it, you have to admit though she is looking a little less pug-like today, what do you think she has done?"

"Who Hermione?" Harry questions confused.

"No Goblin head Pansy? Ah forget it never mind..." Ron sighs noticing his friends confused facial expression.

Suddenly the students who were still standing immediately took there seat, talking ceased and wands were placed on the table, as in walked Professor Time.

As she puffed her pipe from the back of the classroom all the way to the front, the class noticed that she was being followed by three small black boxes, all of them floating in the air before resting on her desk.