How Are You Feeling Mr Black?

Remeber to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, he helped devolp and even write some of the chapters and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

The teenagers had a lot to think about. After their detention with Time, it was known that not only was she wise but very powerful, the talk of her patronus was like wildfire across the school.

"It was a dog, can't you see the connection" Hermione grinned almost romantically.

"She likes dogs, Hermione I'm too tired, I haven't got a clue where I am right now" Ron whined.

"Great Hall mate ,out with Pansy again I see?" Harry asked.

"Shut up, patronus's what you on about Hermione?" Ron turned to her. She sighed aggravatingly.

"Sirius's patronus was a dog" She stated. Harry and Ron looked at each other. "Like your mum and dad" She explained further.

"But they were deer" Harry answered bluntly.

"Yes I know they were deer, but still both of them have dogs, isn't that saying something?, patronus's usually represent you, Sirius was dog because he was , well Sirius"

"That old dog" Ron leered cheekily in happy memories of the man, Harry smirked too.

"What am saying is, the dog was smaller, but brighter, like a star" Hermione tired but they just stared.

"Star...?"

"Sirius is named after the constellation?!, it's in the shape of a dog!?" Hermione was exasperated.

"Oh I get it, cause they were in love" Ron answered.

"Yes"

"Then why didn't you just say that then?" Harry asked her.

"I-cause, it's further fact that-"

"Hermione, you over complicate things, they have matching patronus's cause they were in love" Ron stated. Hermione grew agitated.

"Yeah, Pansy has probably got a Jack Russell too then" She snapped.

"Okay, that's enough you two, as much as I love you bickering, we have more pressing matters" Harry rolled his eyes.

"What?" Ron asked, still glaring at Hermione.

"Malfoy is coming over with something" He motioned behind Hermione, who spun around to see Draco with envelopes.

"I believe we have our answer" Draco said quietly. "Meet us by the black lake, so we can read in peace" He said to Hermione.

"Who's we?" Ron asked.

"Blaise and your girlfriend" Malfoy teased.

"Sod off" Ron scoffed.

"We'll be there, after Potions" Hermione said with a smile.

"Bye" Draco smiled and turned back to his table.

Hermione lifted her hand biting her nail with a smile.

"Bet Malfoy's is an Otter" Ron teased.

"Oh shut up Ronald" Hermione punched his arm.

"Where's Ginny, hardly get to see her" Ron said missing his sister's company.

"It's called actually studying? trying to have a good education" Hermione said as she poured herself some juice.

"Why would I do that when I have you" He teased, throwing her a grin again.