Time To Think Thing's Over

Remeber to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, joshyt43 he helped devolp and even write some of the chapter and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

A few days have passed now since all students at Hogwarts have returned from there Christmas break.

The air was still freezing and frost still clinched to all the stain glass windows of the old structure, the sun barely warm enough to melt the frost dew that gathered on the ruffles of grass on the Quidditch pitch.

However inside the School it was a different story, the fires dotted through the building where all crackling giving off a warmth that creeped around old halls like the ghost's that haunted it.

Since the famous trio had returned they where greeted with a whole plethora of work in defences, hexes and spells, which were all mostly target practice from the now favourite Professor.

Unlike the other Professor's she taught with such passion, coming up daily with more and more unusual techniques to teach the young wizard's and witches how to truly defend themselves against the Dark Arts.

This in turn earned her much favour with the class, whom have really started to work together, perhaps because they all have started using there on initiative, maybe it was just simply because of how much fun Professor Time's classes where.

Either way things where really starting to turn around for all who attended Hogwarts , however this unruly place might have a few tricks up her sleeve yet to cause some distortion in the ranks.

On this particular day she gathered the class in the great hall, which she converted using her wand into a target arena so the students could get some more practise on using spells and hexes.

"Okay class! Who's ready to move on to hexes?" Time questions to a very excited classroom.

There was a bit of a kerfuffle as to who was going first between Seamus and his partner Theodore.

Finally Seamus being the victor in this argument reached the spot to stand first , as Theodore huffed being defeated he listened feeling bored to Seamus's famous Irish twang yell out all his incantations.

Feeling bored Theodore hatched a plan and began to sneak away, dodging the watchful eyes of Professor Time he sneaked behind all of the targets feeling the power of the hexes blast his hair.

He finally made it to the target Seamus was aiming for and decided to move it last minute, to play a practical joke on his longtime friend for hogging the target for such a long time.

All was going to plan until mind way through moving the target he tripped on his room and began to fall, as Theodore fell slowly backwards Seamus who wasn't paying attention and instead was bragging that he could hit the target with out looking yelled "Volatilis Lutum "
(VO-la-TEE-lees LOO-toom) .

When Seamus's eyes finally met the target his cocky smile fell from his face, it soon became clear to all that he had just hit Theodore Nott with a powerful Bat Bogey Hexe squarely in the nose.

*************************************

"You hag faced twits, what where you thinking?" Exclaimed Ron who with Draco accompanied by Time was helping Theodore to the Hospital wing.