Flying Dusters & Time's Patronus

(the quote that's used is from the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice and I know that it's 1999 so bare with it, I know the time-line is wavered but this is a story about time so anything is possible, the quote is really important so, enjoy- M)

Unwantingly the entire class of Seventh Years, from the house Slytherin and Gryffindor enter the Defence Against The Dark Arts room, at 5pm for detention. They are seated at their given seats with whispered conversations.

"You think she'll be hard on us?" Neville asked Blaise, you turned and looked at him with surprise.
"Uh, maybe, you saw the way she was before when we were at each other's throats"
"Yeah but still, she gave us pumpkin pasties afterwards" Blaise nodded at Neville's reminder.
"That is true" He stroked his stumbled face and thought for a second or two. "Stupid Potter and Malfoy anyway" He grunted.
"What do you mean?" Neville asked. "We all attacked each other with insults once Draco and Hermione left" He shrugged. Blaise nodded in agreement but was hesitant to admit he was as much a part of the fight than Draco was.
"Hey since when do you call him Draco and saying that ...you've called us all by our first names since the war" Blaise thought.
"Yes well, I've lost enough because of stupid blood prejudice, not gonna loose myself because of it" He stated. Blaise let a loose smile fall on his Italian face and extended a hand.
"You're alright ..Neville, your not too bad" Long-bottom let out a laugh and took the Slytherins hand and shook it.

"I'm glad we settled things you know" Hermione whispered to Malfoy. Who was absentmindedly staring in front of him when her voice broke him from his brain and he turned to her.
"Huh?"
"I'm glad we apologised to each other I'd hate for everything go back to the way it was, I was so happy when everyone was getting along, thought we really made a break through, but you know-"
"Old habits die hard" Draco mused. Hermione smiled thinking of her chat with Time.
"Did you get a chance to talk to your mother about Time?" Draco rested his chin on his hand and shook his head.
"No, she's been away" He cleared his throat. Hermione grew interest.
"Away?"
"Well she has a sister that you know, she went to make peace with her, apparently it went well" Draco answered.
"That's lovely, has she met Teddy yet?" Hermione grinned upon hearing the news. Draco nodded.
"Yeah, blue hair , tiny, speaks like a 70 year old Grandpah ?" He suggested, Hermione laughed lightly.
"Yes, that's him, you know Harry's his Godfather" They turned to see the dark haired boy in conversation with Theodore.
"Fascinating" Draco muttered sarcastically. Hermione laughed again and he'd be lying if he couldn't say that hearing her laugh made him smile bigger than any child in a sweet shop, goosebumps travelled up his arms.
"Yeah well, Harry loved Remus and Tonks very much, vice versa, seems fitting you know" She shrugged. Draco turned his head , still resting it on his palm so he could look right at her.

"GOOD EVENING!" Time cried entering the room carrying a old TV set. The whole class leapt out their skins and most of which yelped including Theodore Nott which got him a look of 'really?' From Harry.
"I trust you all feel terrible, which you deserve and guilt should be flowing in your veins as much as the stupid blood you all so care about" She grumbled placing the TV set down and placing it were her record player usually sat and placed a spell on the plug so it had enough electricity to work.
"I hope mostly that you will take this time to reflect" She winked to Hermione, smiling upon seeing her and Malfoy together. Hermione turned red and looked to the table were Draco just felt rather confused.
"Now" she clapped her hands together and for the second time scared the life out of her class."Your punishments"
She grabbed a parchment out of her coat and unraveled it and cleared her throat dramatically.