It's A Spectator's Sport

Remeber to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, joshyt43 he helped devolp and even write some of the chapter and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

It was a crisp late January morning; the castle was empty, the hall's echoed and not even the portrait's where seen, everyone from students to professor's had gathered for one very important event, even some unexpected guest turned up, the event in question?...

The first Quidditch game of the season: since before the war, that Slytherin where playing Gryffindor.

"Okay you lot listen, where going out there to win, for some of us this will be first game, others our last" Harry shout's huddled with his team mate's in the stadium tunnel, looking to Ron while finishing his sentence.

"We're going out there and winning this bloody thing!" Shouts Ron giving the group some well need encouragement.

"Although it would be amazing to win, the most important thing is that you stay safe, hold on to your broom, never take your eye off the Qauffle and lastly have some fun" Harry state's boldly and foundly remembering the advice he got before his first game.

"Are you ready to show these Slytherin's what we're made of?" The Gryffindor team yell and shout in response, meanwhile at the opposite tunnel.

"okay you gits, we've only got one chance at this so we need to make this game count, put everything into it" States a loud boastful Malfoy who had his leg perch upon bench as he was looking down on his teammates.

"I understand we blasted the Hufflepuffs to vapour dust and we definitely showed those bird loving Ravenclaws who the real bosses around here, that all will mean nothing if we don't win this one"

"We will win this one, do I make myself clear?" shout's Draco who's team jumped to there feet and yell back there response, as the two teams walked through the tunnels the announcer began to speak, his voice echoed through the stands.

"Well all you wizard's and witches out there, today's two teams are looking fierce as the fly off and warm up before the match, of course I'm sure I don't have to remind you who today's captains are, for the Slytherin's we have Draco Malfoy, notorious for his fierce hands-on approach and quick thinking, lets hope this is enough to lead his team to victory, for the Gryffindor's it is non other than our very own Harry Potter, he hold's a lot of favour with the crowd's today, better hold onto those glasses Harry as he will need all the vision he has to spot the golden snitch, okay it looks like we're ready to start, hold your breathe people because I know I am"

Harry met in the centre with Draco to shake hands. They did with a curt nod to each other.

"I want no dirty tricks, I want a fair game, no kicking, no biting, no pushing, no shoving and especially no spells, do I make myself clear?" Hooch stated as the others hovered ahead. Harry stood with Malfoy waiting for the whistle.

"And there off!, Malfoy with the quaffle !"

Hermione stood in the Gryffindor box. She was holding her breath like she did most games. When she was young she believed Quddich just one of Ron and Harry's obsessions but after seeing the excitement of the crowd and the rush of the game she grew a new appreciation for the sport. Though this time, she was beyond nervous. Watching Harry and Draco swift passed each other trying to grab the quaffle with the others, was a terrifying strange feeling. Her stomach churned as she watched the red and green blurs. She decided she couldn't look anymore after Harry barely dodged a blunger. She looked forward to the Slytherin box. She squinted her eyes; she couldn't believe it. She grabbed her enchanted binoculars, that could freeze and repay time but of course zoom into the action of Quddich, she'd had them since they all went to the world cup. Taking hold she peered into them, zooming into the box. But her vision blurred by the players.