A Great Feast & A Great Fight

Remember to always, vote and leave a comment I would love to hear your opinion and of course follow my brother, he helped develop and even write some of the chapter and he's an awesome writer please check out his books!- If you want more Harry Potter, give me a follow because I update frequently and write multiple books!-thanks for reading-Morgan x

"I had it, I was just about to get a shot and that scummy..."Harry was ranting, aggressivly taking off his gear when Ron had to shut him up.

"Harry mate, please I'm not happy either but does it matter?, It's not like we lost the game besides we tied, we'll just play them again and we'll show them what for" Ron stated clapping a hand on Harry's shoulder.

He nodded but was still not particularly happy about it, he then left after showering and headed to the tower for quick break before the feast. Their was knocking at the door and Ron walked over to answered it, to find Hermione.

"Hermione what are you-"He leered as she walked in rather quickly.

"Where's Harry?" She asked, not seeing him there.

"He left about 10 minutes ago, why?" Ron asked her as she searched around the room.

"Malfoy was at the game" She stated angrly.

"Obviously Malfoy was at the game, everyone knows Hermione that Malfoy was at the game" He laughed pulling off his gloves and taking a seat on the bench when Ginny came in from the girl's side of the changing room.

"No Mafoy as in "Lucius Malfoy" Ronald" She looked down at him with her usual critical eye, his mouth fell open and eyes widened just like Seamus's face had done.

"I know" Ginny said behind them, taking a seat next to her brother.

"You know?" Hermione and Ron asked in unison.

"Yes, Blaise and I; we couldn't find the bloody snitch because we were too bloody caught up with the fact that Lucius Malfoy was in the Slytherin box next to Professor Time"

"The git was next to Professor Time, bloody hell" Ron's brown eyes was falling to and fro towards Hermione and Ginny.

"Not only that but they were laughing, gossiping, not forced it seemed natrual like they knew each other, merlin maybe even friends" Hermione stated, taking a seat on the opposite bench.

She began to explain to them what happened from her point of veiw and her scary interaction with Time at the changing rooms, her question of Malfoy knowing about his father surfaced.

"Blaise, he told me that Draco had no idea about his father, he never mentioned it to Blaise and well he tells Blaise everything, well it's what they started doing since after the war" Ginny answered quickly tucking her red hair behind her ears.

"Maybe that's why Malfoy fell, he was distracted and wasn't trying to kill Harry" Ron stated in disbelief. "How is Lucius even out of Azkaban?, I thought he was getting locked up for years?" He looked to Hermione.

"That's what I thought but by the looks of things though he is on parol, I saw a gold ban around his wrist, the same kind Kingsley started putting on the wrists of prisoners who are capable of parol, it informs the minitry where they are at all times and by no means can be tampered with, Kingsley said he got the idea after I told him about the enchanted galleons" Hermione said the last part with a smile, but realised what the conversation was about and it quickly vanished.

"Could you imagine that your father of which you haven't seen since Godric knows how long suddenly appears at a quddich game where you play against Harry Potter?, no wonder the poor sod crashed into Harry, probably in shock" Ginny said and Ron and Hermione nodded in agreement.