Main Character Interview / Chapter 1

Author: Hello everyone! Hope you are having an amazing day! This is a new fanfiction brought to you by the world of the Flash! Today I have here the main character of this story. Ella would you like to introduce yourself.

Ella: LET'S JUST GET ON WITH THE STORY! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HOW MY STORY PLAYS OUT!

Author: Okay! Okay! Let's continue get on with Chapter 1!

Ella: YAY! Oh right I need to get to my place! See you in a bit reader!

Author: *whispering*Just a little bit of info about the book before we continue. It takes place during season 2 of The Flash.

Ella: AUTHOR START THE STORY!

Author: On with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to Star Labs early on a sunny July afternoon on my motorcycle. I had recently gotten a job working there. As I got off someone walked up behind me.

"Dude, that is a sweet bike you got there. Are you new to Star Labs?" he greeted.

"Yep built it myself." I replied taking off my helmet "And its Dudette."

My blue hair cascaded down my shoulders as I turned to face him.

"Ella Angeline, I just got a job here." I introduced holding out my free hand for him to shake.

"Cisco Ramone, I am one of the Robotics Specialists here. What job do you have." He replied shaking my hand.

"Dr. Wells is going to be giving me the company once he retires so, he hired me on as his apprentice." I exclaimed.

"Cool! So, you play with genetics and that type of stuff right?" He asked.

"Sure do. I even changed my hair color myself." I replied.

"Wait so not only do you drive a motorcycle that you built to work but you changed your hair color to be naturally blue? That is awesome! No wonder Dr. Wells choose you to join Star Labs." Cisco nearly shouted.

"I guess it is pretty cool." I replied taking off my leather gloves.

I put y helmet and gloves in the seat of my bike as I set my backpack down taking off my jacket and placing it with them.

"Cisco, Ronnie is going to need your help with the finishing touches on the particle accelerator. We have to launch it tonight." A woman called.

"On my way Caitlin." Cisco replied "Anyway I'll see you around Ella."

"I'm looking forward to working with you." I replied.

He jogged off to the Lab as I locked up my bike's storage. I picked up my backpack from off of the ground. Swinging it over my shoulder I walked into the lab. As I walked inside I was immediately greeted by the man I recognized as Dr. Harrison Wells.

"Hello Miss Angeline. Welcome to Star Labs." He greeted.

"Hello Dr. Wells. Sorry I arrived a little later than expected I had a little hiccup on my way into work with my bike." I replied.

"Not to worry. If I may ask, what happened with your bike?" He asked.

"Engine stopped working on my way here but its alright I fixed it up in a jiffy." I replied.

"I knew I picked the right person for this position. You have both the scientific and technical experience." Dr. Wells exclaimed.

"So, what do you want me to do today? I know that its going to be busy with the particle accelerator launch tonight." I asked.

"You'd be correct. You are going to be working with Cisco and Ronnie on the finishing touches of the particle accelerator. Once that is finished you will be working with Caitlin during the particle accelerator launch. You will be helping her monitor the particle accelerator during the launch." Dr. Wells explained.

"Alright, I'll get heading off to the particle accelerator then." I replied walking down a hallway that went to the left.

"Ella?" He called.

I walked back to the main room.

"Yes Dr. Wells?" I asked.

"Its the other way." He exclaimed.

"Right, I knew that." I replied walking down the other hallway.