Chapter 2

Author: I let my readers for my Voldemort's Return book know this already. I will be most likely posting multiple chapters today as it is a weekend.

Without further ado, let's get on with Chapter 2 of The Flashette!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to the particle accelerator entrance to see Cisco working on the control panel and another person who I assumed must be Ronnie working on some of the wiring. Seeing an opportunity I snuck up behind Cisco and placed my hand on his shoulder sending him screaming like a little girl. As he realized it was me I was bursting with laughter.

"Ella! Why'd you scare me?" He asked.

"Hey, I saw an opportunity and I took it. End of story." I replied.

"Flynn Rider from Tangled!" He exclaimed.

"Cisco is this the motorcycle girl that you were telling me about?" Ronnie asked speaking up.

"Yeah. What are you doing down here, Ella?" Cisco asked.

"Wells asked me to lend you two a hand. What can I do?" I replied.

"Do you know how to check wiring and engines?" Ronnie asked.

"Sure do." I replied.

"Why don't you check the engines? You know see if they're hooked up correctly." Ronnie suggested.

"On it." I replied.

Ronnie led me to the engines where I worked for a while. After an hour or two Cisco came in and scared me sending me screaming.

"Cisco!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry Ella. You had it coming. You're not mad at me are you?" Cisco asked.

"Of course not. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to the Dark Side. Although I do think you need to let it go." I replied.

"You are officially my new favorite person. Anyway Dr. Wells wants to talk to you." Cisco exclaimed.

"Alright." I replied standing up "By the way I finished checking the engines. There were a few loose wires but, I fixed them."

"Thanks Ella." Cisco thanked.

"You're Welcome!" I sang.

"No! Now you got that song stuck in my head!" Cisco exclaimed.

I laughed as I walked out of the particle accelerator. Dr. Wells was standing there waiting for me.

"Miss Angeline Since you are now on our team I was wondering if you'd be willing to test our speed enhancer that we've been developing." He informed.

"Is it safe?" I asked.

"I assure you that you will undergo no harm. This will also take place of your duties of helping to monitor the particle accelerator." He assured.

"Alright, if you're sure, then I'll do it." I replied.

"Please report to lab 611E where the testing will commence." He requested.

I walked to the lab room where they began testing. As they were about to inject he enhancer there was an explosion that caused the glass gars holding the enhancer to shatter and cut me with the enhancer coated shards of glass. I heard alarms sounding just before I passed out.