Chapter 13

As I put on a gold locket to finish my look I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the time to see that it had just turned seven o' clock. I walked downstairs from my bedroom and opened the front door to see Barry in his signature button up shirt and sweater paired with a pair of jeans staring back at me in awe.

'Hi Barry.' I greeted.

"You look beautiful." He replied.

'Thank you. You look beautiful too. I mean handsome! You look handsome.' I replied getting embarrassed.

He laughed a bit before replying.

"Shall we head off then?" He asked.

'Y-Yeah.' I replied.

I walked out of my apartment locking up behind me. After I had locked up Barry placed his hands over my eyes. I tried to pry his hands off but he kept placing them back down over my eyes.

"Barry what are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you trust me?" He repeated.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Then, close your eyes and take my hand." He explained.

I did as he asked as he led me downstairs and out of the apartment complex. He let go of my hand and walked a few steps from me.

"Open your eyes." He said.

I opened my eyes to see a large grey tarp covering something.

"What is that?" I asked.

"This is how we are going to get to the place I have picked out." He replied.

He pulled the tarp off of the object underneath to reveal my motorcycle.

"My bike! How'd you find it?" I asked running over it feeling the clean shiny metal with a smile.

"Star Labs kept it safe for you while you were out. Cisco kept it up and running for you." He explained.

"He just wanted to ride it didn't he?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes he did." Barry sighed in defeat.

"So, whats it doing here?" I asked.

"We're going to ride it." He replied.

"Do you know how to ride a motorcycle?" I asked.

"Yes I do." He replied.

"Alright, you have the keys I presume?" I asked.

"Yes I do. Lets go." He replied unlocking the seat compartment.

He tossed me my helmet and hopped onto my bike after grabbing his own. I watched as he kicked the kickstand up and put the key into the ignition.

"Come on. Don't worry I'm a safe driver. I got a friend in Star City who taught me." He assured.

"Okay I'm going to trust you." I replied.

I climbed onto my bike behind Barry and put on my helmet as he put on his. He turned the key making the bike spark to life.

"Hold on tight." He said.

"Why?" I asked as I wrapped my hands around him.

"I like to go fast." He replied.

Barry revved the engine and started driving off making me hold on tighter from the speed.