Chapter 5

~*Barry's P.O.V*~

I ran into Star Labs after taking care of another meta that had tried to cause havoc. Ella had been trapped on Earth 2 by Zoom for several months now. Without her here to help me I had been having trouble keeping up with the amount of metas Zoom was sending through to Earth 1.

"Doesn't look like theres anything else Barry." Cisco exclaimed.

"Any luck on getting Ella and Jesse off of Earth 2?" I asked.

"Nope, sorry dude." Cisco replied.

"Its alright. I'm going to train for a bit." I replied.

"Don't work yourself too hard Barry." Caitlin exclaimed.

I ran to the track and began running. I don't know how long I was on the track when Harrison, from Earth 2, walked in.

"Allen, you may not want to use up all of your energy. You have a city that depends on you." He suggested.

I ran off the track and stopped in front of him.

"I need to get faster to save her." I replied "To save them both."

"You really care for this 'Ella' don't you Allen?" He asked.

"More than anyone else in the world. I'd do anything for her." I explained.

"Something makes me assume Miss Ella is currently unaware of your feelings towards her?" He furthered.

I nodded in reply.

"Then use your feelings for her as fuel to save her." He suggested.

"I'm just worried that I won't be fast enough to save her. I don't want to let her down." I replied.

"I know how you feel Allen. You're worried about Ella Like I'm worried about Jesse." He explained "Don't worry we'll save them. I know we will."

"Thank you Harrison. I needed that." I thanked.

"No problem Allen." He replied simply as he walked out of the room.

'My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. Zoom took the woman that I love away from me. And I won't let the metahumans he is sending through stop me from saving her. I am The Flash.'