Chapter 18

Barry's P.O.V

Kara and I have been allover the place in this dream city. We were now rushing over to the place we started to stop a gunfight. As we came up a bullet whizzed past my ear.

"Man I miss being bulletproof." Kara said beside me.

Before I knew it both Kara and I had bullets in our chests. I thought of Ella immediately. I held on trying to stay alive for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella's P.O.V

A few hours later after Caitlin and Cisco explained how they could get my voice back I heard the machines by Barry and Kara sound alarms. Moments later Caitlin, Cisco, and Mon-El came rushing in.

"Caitlin whats going on?" I asked worriedly.

"Their vitals are dropping we need to do something fast." Caitlin explained.

"What if I vibe Ella nd Mon-El in there to get them out like I did for Barry when he was in the speed force?" Cisco suggested.

"Okay lets try it." I replied.

Cisco placed his hands on mine and Mon-El's shoulders as we put ours onto Barry and Kara's. I found myself with Mon-El inside of a club. I frantically looked around for Barry but couldn't find him.

"Maybe they are outside?" Mon-El suggested.

"Good idea lets go check." I replied.

We ran outside to see Barry and Kara lying on the pavement with puddles of red surrounding them.

"Barry!" I screamed running to his side as Mon-El ran to Kara's.

Barry looked up at me with a not of surprise and guilt in his eyes.

"Ella, how are you here?" He asked.

"Cisco vibed Mon-El and I in here." I explained.

"Ella I"m so sorry." Barry replied.

"Barry stop it. Stop talking like that we'll get through this together alright?" I replied.

"OK." He answered.

Following my impulse I closed my eyes and kissed him. I pulled away and opened my eyes again to find that we were back at Star Labs. I looked to Barry to see that his eyes were open as well as Kara's I wrapped my arms around his neck in a loving embrace which he returned.

"I thought I lost you Barry." I whispered.

He let go of me and held one of my hands to his chest.

"See? Still beating." He replied in the same whispered tone as mine.

I looked up at him smiling. I heard a couple pairs of footsteps run into the medical bay and I turned to see Iris and a man I did not recognize.

"Barry! Thank goodness you're okay!" Iris greeted wrapping Barry into a hug.

Once Iris let go of Barry the other man wrapped him in a hug.

"Barr, don't you do that again. You gave me a scare." He greeted.

I stood at the foot of Barry's bed awkwardly as the man gave Barry a hug. Barry turned to face me and saw me sitting there awkwardly and let go of the man.

"Umm, Joe this is my girlfriend Ella. Ella this is my foster father Joe West, Iris's father." He introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you Mr. West." I greeted holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Please Ella, call me Joe. Come here and give me a hug." He replied wrapping me in a hug.

He released me and looked me in the eye.