Chapter 7

Barry's P.O.V
Caitlin was just taken by Zoom, or Jay Garrek as we've come to know him.

I was currently running on the track in Star Labs. I heard the footsteps of someone walking in and I ran down to greet them.

"Barry, we have a singularity open in the cortex!" Cisco exclaimed.

As I ran into the cortex I was held up in the air by a hand behind me.

"Finally caught speedster number 2." Zoom said.

"What do you want Zoom?" I asked aggravated.

"I want the yours and the Flashette's speed. There is nothing that you or your team of heroes can do to stop me." Zoom replied.

Just before Cisco could do anything about it Zoom took me through the singularity and ran to his lair. I looked around me to see four other people that were being held captive. Two of whom had metal masks on that blocked me from being able to identify them. The others were Caitlin and who I assumed to be Jesse, Harrison's daughter. Zoom then phased though a glass box and set me inside before phasing out. I tried to escape multiple times once he head left to take care of something.

"Barry its no use there is some sort of dampener on the edges of the walls. Jesse's already told me that she already tried." Caitlin explained pointing at the person across from me.

I took off my mask and began to pace. I looked back at Caitlin.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"All I know is that she is 'safe' from what Zoom tells me." Caitlin replied.

"So we still have no idea where she is?" I asked.

"No, unfortunately." Caitlin replied.

"Who are you looking for?" Jesse asked.

"A friend of ours. She works with me protecting our city from metahumans." Barry replied.

Jesse looked to the person across form me as they shook their head.

"Why don't you tell me about her?" Jesse asked.

"She's caring, brave, kind, she can be shy at times. She has natural blue hair that cascades down like a waterfall. She also has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen." I replied.

"Sounds like you care for her as more than a friend." Jesse exclaimed.

"Yeah, I do. I just wish I had the courage to tell her that." I replied.

"Barry, I didn't know you felt this way about her." Caitlin said.

"Well, it won't do much good to have them and not tell her. I need to get us out of here." I exclaimed.

I concentrated as I vibrated faster than I ever have before and walked right out of my cell.

"It worked! I'm out!" I said with a smile.

"Great now get us out!" Caitlin replied.

I got Caitlin and Jesse free before moving on to the first masked figure. As I removed the mask I saw the face of my father staring back at me. I phased back out with him and moved onto the second.