Chapter 6

I was sat down against the wall of my glass cell. My suit was torn in many places on my arms and legs from Zoom catching me trying to escape. Jesse was lost in her won thoughts in the cell to the left of me. My mind kept going back to Barry. I kept waiting and hoping that he would come to the rescue. Overtime, though, I had lost hope. I could feel my muscles aching from me trying to get out of my cell.

Hearing a rush of wind coming in I looked up almost immediately hoping to see Barry. Unfortunately all I saw was Zoom. My face fell back to my knees without a single trace of expression lying upon it. I heard Zoom grab something metal and phase into my cell.

"He's not coming for you Flashette." Zoom said.

"You don't know him like I do Zoom. He will come just you wait and see." I replied.

I was then held up in the air by my throat a split second later.

"You have too much faith in him. Even if he does come I doubt he would recognize you." Zoom replied throwing me back on the ground.

"What do yo-" I asked.

I was interrupted as a metal mask was put on my face and latched behind my head surrounding it. I tried to say something but it came out muffled and not understandable. Zoom phased back out of my cell and ran off somewhere.

"Ella are you alright?" Jesse asked.

I nodded my head in reply as tears began to fall out of my eyes.

"The Flash will find us. We can't lose hope." Shea dded.

I then heard tapping coming from the wall from the cell to the right of me. As I sat against the wall I buried my face in my knees letting my tears fall like rain.

I heard another rush of air and heard a familiar voice fill the air.

"Let me go Jay! Where's the Flashette?" Caitlin ordered as she looked straight at me making me cry even more.

"Don't you worry Caitlin. She is safe." Zoom replied laughing slightly.

I watched as Zoom put a cuff around her wrist that chained her to a bed behind the cells.

"You won't get away with this Jay." Caitlin replied.

"All I need to do is get the Flash and I will be able to get both his and the Flashette's speed." Zoom replied.

I could tell that they were still talking but, I didn't listen. I knew that Barry wouldn't be able to recognize me the instant Caitlin couldn't recognize me.

'Please hurry Barry.'