Chapter 1: A new classmate

It was morning and the alarm rings

SeolBi:"Ughh.. It's morning already?"

I get off my bed and go to the bathroom to get ready. Once I get out I hear my mom saying to come for breakfast.

Mom:"Sweety, come to eat your breakfast!"

SeolBi:"Ok! I'll be right there!"

I go downstairs to the kitchen to eat my breakfast.My mom made pankakes.My favorite!

SeolBi:"Morning, mom!" I kiss her cheek

Mom:"Morning!Did you sleep well?"

SeolBi:"Yeah,I did."

Mom:"Ok then.Eat your breakfast and then off to school, ok?"

SeolBi:"Alright."

I finished eating my breakfast then go to school.
When I got there, I heard some girls screaming and I was going to that direction because I didn't know what was all the fuss about.
Then I heard some girls saying that a transfer student came today and they said that he is really handsome.
When I looked to that direction I saw him,I was amazed with his looks.And the way he was dressed in, gave him the bad boy type of look.

I go to my locker to take my books for the next class. When I got there, a few minutes later the homeroom teacher came and that's what happend:

(HT-homeroom teacher)

HT:"Class sit down please, I have a annoncement to make."

Every one got in their seats.

HT:"Ok, so as some of you know already we have a transfer student. Jungkook, you can come in and introduce yourself."

Jungkook:"Well, I don't have much to tell.. My name is Jeon Jungkook.."

HT:"Ok then.. You can go sit over there." the teacher pointed at the seat next to me

HT:"Ok so, can someone show him around school and help him get confortable here?"

All the girls were screaming like crazy (exept me) to pick one of them.

Jungkook:"I think I'm gonna choose... you." he pointed at me

SeolBi:"M-me?" i ask confused

Jungkook:"Yeah, you.What's your name?"

SeolBi:"It's SeolBi.."

Jungkook:"Teacher, I choose SeolBi"

HT:"Ok then, SeolBi will show you around."

All the girls were glancing at me and i got scared.Soon the teacher began the lesson and then the bell rings.

HT:"Ok everyone, this time you won't have homework,but that doesn't mean you don't need to learn the lesson!"

Hi everyone!This is the first time I'm doing a fan fiction so I hope you like it so far. Bye = ̄ω ̄=