Chapter 14: We're together now

Me and Jungkook are going to see a movie, but I don't know what kind of movie: comedy, romance, action.. I don't know.. I will ask him.

SeolBi:"Um..Jungkook?"

Jungkook:"Yeah?"

SeolBi:"What movie are we gonna watch?"

Jungkook:" It's 'Bad Boys'. It's really funny."

SeolBi:"Ohh! I wanted to see that movie soo bad when I was little, but my mom didn't let me.."

Jungkook:" Why?"

SeolBi:"I don't know either."

Jungkook:"Well, that doesn't matter anymore. We are going to see the movie in half an hour, so let's see what snacks we can get to eat while watching."

SeolBi:"Ok."

We took some juice, sweets ('cuz why not) and popcorn.

We go to the room where the movie is going to be played, and we go to the seats that's written on our tickets.

Soon, the movie starts. It is very funny, and I can't believe that my mom didn't let me watch it.

When I wanted to take my juice to drink, I forgot that it was on my left side, so I grabbed the one on my right side a.k.a. Jungkook's side and we both touched hands. Both of us jumped a bit, and I quikly take my drink that was on my left side.

After 1 hour..

The film ended and we get out of that room, going in the hallway.

Jungkook:"SeolBi, there's something there.."

SeolBi:"Huh? Where?"

Jungkook:"Here."

And the next second, I see Jungkook very close to my face and our lips touched. A kiss?! Oo my goooddd!! I have my first kiss!😱

After 10 seconds, he let's go of the kiss.

Jungkook:"I-It's gone now.. Um, well, I'm gonna take you home."

I could see that his face was red.. I think mine also..

SeolBi:"B-but the surprise you said... after the movie.."

Jungkook:"It's at your house.."

SeolBi:"O-Ok.."

Jungkook took me home and it was kinda awkward. After 15 minutes, we get to my house.

I enter the house and I look around. I didn't see anything. Mom isn't here.. Maybe she has gone shopping. I look behind me, and I don't see Jungkook. What the heck? Whee is he?

I get out of my house and look around. Nothing! What is happening right now? Well, I give up. I go to my room and lay on my bed. While I lay on my bed I look around the room. That's when I see something on my desk. I get up my bed and look at it.

" Come over to my house and you'll get your surprise.😉

-- Jungkook"

I sigh and put down the letter and go to his house.

SeolBi:"I wonder why he wanted to come to his place.."

I go to the front door and knock on the door. After a few seconds Jungkook opens the door.

Jungkook:"Hello. I have your present in the living room. C'mon."

I look at him with a confused face and I enter the house. I go to the living room and Jungkook sais to sit on the couch. I do as he sais and he goes to somewhere, I don't know.

I wait for him for 2 minutes and he didn't came back. Then I hear someone singing. Such a beautiful voice! Then I hear the voice louder as if it's behind me. When I look there I see Jungkook With a bouguet of roses and singing.

He comes closer to me and he kneels in front of me.

Jungkook:"Would you be my girlfriend?"

It was so sudden that I didn't know what to say to him.

SeolBi:"I-it's so sudden.. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

Once he heard my answer, he put the roses aside and lifted me up and spinned pe around and then hugged me.

SeolBi:"Um.. Could you.. do what you did at the cinema..?"

He didn't say anything. He knew exactly what I was talking about. He is kissing me, and I kiss back. His soft lips makes me go crazy.. And he is a good kisser (I'm surprised).

Jungkook:"So, from now on, we're a couple." *makes that cute bunny smile*

SeolBi:"Yes, my cute bunny."😊

Hi everyone! Finaly they're together!! Yaayy! I hope you like how they got together. Bye! 😘