Chapter 17: Date

It has been almost a week since Namjoon started to help me learn for the math test that we will have at the end of the semester.

Right now, I'm trying to solve some math problems. It os hard, but not as hard as before because Namjoon explained me easier so that I could understand. Jungkook is doing well as well.

I've been trying to solve this math problem for almost 20 minutes now and I finally solved it.

SeolBi:"Alleluia! Finally! After so much freaking time!"

I put all the stuff away and I go downstairs to take some sweets as a reward.

I go to the living room and I see mom watching her stupid k-drama thet I hate.

In my mind:" You know what? I'll go to my room and watch my dramas because mom is in the living room and if I don't let her watch her stupid drama, then I can't eat sweets for 1 month. So, better safe than sorry."

I go upstairs to my room, open my laptop and watch 'Shut up: Flower boy band'.

At episode 2 or 3, the leader of the band (the crazy badass guy) dies.

SeolBi:" Nooo!! That's so fraking sad! Why did he had to die?!"

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I look o my phone and see a message from Jungkook.

*On the phone*

Jungkook:" Hey. Watcha doin'?"

SeolBi:" Watching K-dramas. You?"

Jungkook:" I was thinking about you."

SeolBi:" 🙈 Awww!That's so sweet."

Jungkook:" Do you have plans tomorrow?"

SeolBi:" Not really. I'm free. Why are you asking?"

Jungkook:"Just cuz. I'll take you at 5 pm." 

SeolBi:"Ok..What for?"

Jungkook:"You'll see. See you tomorrow."

SeolBi:"Ok. Bye-bye!"

*End of the conversation*

Omo! What should I wear tomorrow?! I look in my closet for some clothes that are suitable for tomorrow. I found some but..

SeolBi:" I HAVE NOTHING!!"

*Mom comes in my room*

Mom:" Why are you screaming? What happened?"

SeolBi:" I have nothing to wear for tomorrow.."

Mom:" What do you mean 'nothing to wear'? You have more clothes than me and your dad altogether!"

SeolBi:" That's not true.."

Mom:" Yes, it is. But why are you searching through your closet for?"

SeolBi:" Jungkook will come tomorrow at 5 pm to take me somewhere, but I don't know where. And I want to dress up a little.."

Mom:"...OK. I'll help you."

SeolBI:" Thanks!"

The next day

It's 4 pm. I start getting ready. I put on the outfit that me and mom choose yesterday and put a bit of makeup.

*Time skip*

I was looking in the mirror one last time to see if everything was alright, then my phone rang.

*On the phone*

SeolBi:" Hello?"

Jungkook:" I'm in front of your house."

SeolBi:" Ok. Be right there."