Chapter 18: Tests😱

There are 2 days before the tests and I'm going crazy! Every day I've been learning and learning 'till dawn.

It's Saturday night, and I heard my phone ringing. It's Jungkook.

On the phone:

Jungkook:"Hey, how are you?"

SeolBi:"Sick of learning. You?"

Jungkook:"Same. I heard that you didn't sleep well these days. Make sure that you rest, ok? I don't want you to get sick before our tests."

SeolBi:"Ok, I'll be careful. But I'll study a few more minutes then I'll go to sleep."

Jungkook:"SeolBi.."

SeolBi:"Yes?"

Jungkook:"Leave the damn books alone, and go to sleep now."

SeolBi:"Ok ok. I won't study anymore for today and go to sleep."

Jungkook:" Ok. Good night 😘"

SeolBi:"Good night... L-love you."

Jungkook:"Love you too."

End of the phone call

I can't believe that I said that!!!😱🙈😣
I said 'love you' to jungkook over the phone!! Oh my god! Before I was so shy to even ask him for help or something like that, and now I say 'love you' at the end of the phone call!

But anyway, I need to get ready for sleep. I go to the bathroom and take a nice warm bath and then put on my PJs, dry my hair and then sleep.

The next day..

I woke up because of the alarm. It's Sunday today so I have to see if I have to do homework for the other classes that I have for tomorrow. Also, I have to re-read and do some exercises for the math test.. Ugh!! I can't wait for the summer break!!

I change my clothes, tie my hair into a ponytail and go downstairs to eat.

SeolBi:"Good morning, mom."

Mom:"Good morning, sweety! Did you sleep well?"

SeolBi:"Yeah. I haven't slept so well for some time."

Mom:"Happy to hear that. Here. I hope you'll like it. I wanted to try something new, so.."

She has made some sujebi (hand-turn noodle soup). I took a sip of it and it was like love at first sip.

A/N:"Sorry, I really wanted to do that joke😂😂. Back to the story."

Mom:"So? What do you think? Do you like it?"

SeolBi:" Love at the first sip."

Mom:"Happy to hear that.😁"

I finish the soup and go to my room. Once I get in, I flop onto the bed and look at the messages that me and Jungkook had these past 2 weeks. Well.. More I was looking at the photos instead of re-reading the conversation.. I was looking and looking 'till I found a photo that every time I look at it it kinda makes me wanna learn more than I usually do..

 I was looking and looking 'till I found a photo that every time I look at it it kinda makes me wanna learn more than I usually do