Chapter 10: Unexpected thing happened

SeolBi's POV

I go in the house and talk with my mom.

SeolBi:"Hi mom! I have something to tell you."

Mom:"What is it?"

SeolBi:"On this Sunday I'll have to leave at 9 AM to practice and I don't know when I'll get home"

Mom:"Ok, but why are you going to practice your singing with them so much lately?"

SeolBi:"Well..Jungkook and his friends have asked me if I can sing a song at their concert which they are holding this Sunday and until now, I've been practicing to sing in front of people, because you know that I'm shy."

Mom:"Where is the concert going to be at?"

SeolBi:"At the park near my school .Why are you asking?"

Mom:"Because I want to see you singing. I don't know how you'll sing so, I want to come and see."

SeolBi:"Ok, but the concert will start at 11 AM. And I'm going to practice one last time for it until 10. And until 11, we ( me and the guys) have to get ready."

Mom:"Ok. What would you like for dinner?"

SeolBi:"Anything is fine with me."

Jungkook's POV

I've taken SeolBi to her house and now I'm going back where the hyungs are.

I pass by a house, a creepy one to be frank. And out of nowhere, a really big and ugly looking dog, got out of the house barking and trying to jump on the other side of the fence, where I was.

I heard that everyone is afraid of that dog and it's really fast, so they can't escape from him. Usually I'm not scared of dogs but, I remebered that someone said that a kid that passed by one time and the dog got him and he got in the hospital with serious injuries.. so I have to run for my dear life because if that dog will catch me, it's over. No more concert.

Whrn I started to run, the dog jumped the fence and now I got scared for real, and I ran as fast as I could. The place where I have to go was really far, so I called SeolBi and told ther to wait for me outside her house next to the front door.

When I get to her house, I grabed her wrist and shut the door, and closing all the windows. She and her mom didn'd know what was going on, so I told them what happened.

SeolBi's mom:" You can stay here for tonight, Jungkook. The dog is really dangerous. If the dog isn't gone in the morning, I'll call the dog catchers."

Jungkook:" Thank you, miss."

SeolBi's mom:"You welcome. I'm gonna go find some clothes for you."

SeolBi's mom got out of the room to go find some clothes for me.

SeolBi:"Why the heck did you go to that alley?! Didn't you know that it's dangerous to go there?"

Jungkook:"No, I didn't. When I saw the ugly dog and the creepy house, I remembered about it. When I started to run, the dog came after me. It wasn't my fault.." I tried to say calmly

SeolBi:"Ok.. Next time don't go there again. Got it?"

Jungkook:" Got it."

I could see that she is really scarred right now. Because of that dog, she is really scarred of dogs now. Uuggghhh! I want to hold her in my arms so bad! But I can't. I'm not her boyfriend, even tho we like each other. But one day we will be together.

SeolBi's POV

I go to the kitchen and finish the food that me and mom started. I feel like someone is watching me so, I turned around and I see Jungkook looking at me. His eyes looked sad, tired and he looked like he needs someone to hug him or something.
I wash my hands and go to him.

SeolBi:"Jungkook? What's wrong? You look like you need a hug or something.."

Jungkook:" Yeah.. I really want.. from a special person..."

SeolBi:"What are you talking about? You seem different from how you are usually.."

I put my hand on his cheek and I took it away really fast. He has a fever!

I take him to my room and I lay him on my bed. I go to get medicine and a towel. I run to my mom to give me the clothes, but she didn't found them.

Great! What do I do now?

I go to the kitchen and take a glass of water. I go up stairs and I gave him the medicine.

After he took it, I noticed that he's soaking wet. I didn't know what to do but I think that I have a large t-shirt somewhere in my closet. After 2 minutes, I found it.

SeolBi:"Hei.. I found a shirt for you to change in.. Here. I'm gonna get out so that you can change.."

Jungkook:"You can stay.. It's your room anyway.." I could barely hear him

SeolBi:"But.. Aren't you a bit shy when you have to change in front of someone?"

Jungkook:"I just change the shirt, that's all. And we're angaged. Remember?"

SeolBi:"Oh yeah.. I forgot."

Jungkook changes in his shirt and I stare at him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His abs, wet body.. Uugghhh!! What am I thinking?! I know that I like him, but to stare at him like that and thinking those kind of things.. God, what is wrong with me?

When Jungkook put on the shirt, he saw me staring at him.

Jungkook:"You liked what you saw?" he said in a playful yet flirtatios way

SeolBi:"N-no..I was just.. thinking!"

Jungkook:" Suuurreee."

SeolBi:"A-anyway.. You should sleep a bit."

Jungkook:"But where are you gonna sleep?"

SeolBi:"Who said that I'm gonna sleep? I will take care of you until morning!"

Jungkook:"No, don't. You should sleep."

SeolBi:"Fiinnee.."

Actually I'll wait until he'll fall asleep and then I'll come here and take care of him.

Hi guys! This is kinda long as you can see and I guess that you are surprised about the "ugly dog" thing and that Jungkook got sick. But don't worry, because everything is going to be alright.( It happened on friday and the concert is right on sunday..) Well, I hope you liked it and there are like 1078 words written here😂. Bye!

 Bye!