Chapter 21: Surprise!

2 weeks later..
Morning

I was sleeping peacefully when I hear my mom calling me from downstairs.

Mom:"Darling! Come down here really quick! Someone came to visit you!"

When I heard the last sentence, I jumped off the bed and get ready. I go quickly downstairs and I see mom at the front door with someone.. I didn't realise who it was because I wasn't fully awake and he had a mask on, but when he talked...

???:"Hello princess. Missed me?"

SeolBi:"..Who?.." *I realised who he was* " Jungkookie!!"

I run to him and hug him tight.

Jungkook:" Did you miss me?"

SeolBi:*nodds*

SeolBi:" When did you come back?"

Jungkook:" Like 2-3 hours ago."

SeolBi:" Really?!"

Jungkook:" Yeah. When I got here after a 2 hour drive from the airport, I left my bags in my room and came here."

Mom:"Aaaww! That's so sweet! Me and your father (Jk's father) did well that we wanted you two to marry."

SeolBi:" Stop it~!"

Mom:" Well you guys can get lovey dovey in SeolBi's room, so go now."

After she said that, she pushed us to my room.. I hate it when my mom does this kind of thing.. But hey, that's my mom, I can't change her.

Mom:"Jungkook you can do whatever you want with SeolBi but don't get her pregnant. You can do that after you got married. Well then, have fun~!"

She said that and closed the door. Me and Jungkook look blankly at the door (where my mom was before she left) trying to process everything that just happened.

Jungkook:"Can I say something?.."

SeolBi:"What is it?"

Jungkook:"Well 1: I think that she's behind the door listening, and 2: I'm afraid of your mother now.."

SeolBi:" I know your afraid of her, I can see it on your face. And I didn't know that mom was still here.."

Jungkook:" I don't want to do 'it' like that.. Not with your mom or anyone else listening to what we are doing.."

SeolBi:" When aren't your parents at home?"

Jungkook:" Ugh.. The day after tomorrow I think. Why?"

SeolBi:" Just asking.." *wink*

Jungkook:" Why--- Oh.. Ok. I'll send you a message when to come. And be ready."

SeolBi:" Yeah, and don't talk like that. You're making me embarrassed.."

Jungkook:"You'll be more embarrassed when we are gonna do 'it'."

SeolBi:"Stop it~!"

Jungkook:" Ok ok. But for real now, you'll get really embarrassed."

SeolBi:" We won't know until then."

Jungkook:" You have a point."

SeolBi:" Of course I do."

Mom*behind the door*:" Hey! Why don't I hear anything? Are you not gonna do it?"

SeolBi:" God please do something to her.. I can't stand her sometimes.."

I whispered. Only Jungkook heard that and he was trying to not laugh at what I said.

SeolBi:" You can laugh.. You have the right to do it."