Chapter 11: The concert day

I go down stairs, to the living room and watch some k-dramas for an hour or two, and then I go to my room to check on Jungkook.

I open the door slowly and I see him sleeping. He looked so cute!😍 I go next to him and touch his cheek to see if his fever has gone down a little. It has but not much. I get a face towel and cold water to put on his forehead.

It was like.. almost 6 a.m. and Jungkook woke up.

Jungkook:"What time is it?.. And why are you awake?" he asked

SeolBi:"It's almost 6 a.m. and I'm awake 'cause I want to take care of you and because on Sunday it's the concert and I don't want you to be in a bad shape."

Jungkook:"Ok.. But right now, pleae sleep. You said that you're gonna take care of me 'til morning, and now you did. Now sleep.." he said worried..

SeolBi:"Ok, of you say so.. I'm going to sleep in the guest room. If you need anything, tell me. Ok?"

Jungkook:"Ok. Rest well."

SeolBi:"Thanks, you too."

I go to the guests room and sleep. A few hours have passed and now it is 11 a.m.

I go to check on Jungkook and he is still sleeping. I check again if he has fever, but no, he hasn't. I smile happily to myself, and go down stairs.

I see my mom looking out the windows to see if the dog is gone.

SeolBi:"Morning mom. Is that dog gone?"

Mom:"I think so.. I don't see him. And good morning. How is Jungkook doing?"

SeolBi:"His fever is gone now, and right now he's sleeping."

Mom:"Ok. I'll go to make some soup."

SeolBi:"Ok."

I'm sitting on the couch, and I hear someone coming down stairs. It's Jungkook and he seems to feel better now.

SeolBi:"Morning, Jungkook! Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook:"Yeah, thanks for asking. You?"

SeolBi:"Yeah. Mom is making soup and she just started it. Until then, yoy can take a bath."

Jungkook:*nods*

I go to the bathroom and get everything ready. Mom told me that she found the clothes, so now I bring them to Jungkook to choose what he wants. Then he goes to the bathroom. After 15 or 20 minutes, he gets out.

SeolBi:"You can go and eat the soup, inthe kitchen."

Jungkook:"Ok. Thanks.."

I smile at him and I go take some clothes for me to change in after I take a bath.

After 20 minutes I get out, and go to eat.

It is 3 p.m. now and Jungkook has to leave. I told him not to overwork himself and to take it easy today. I tell him the way he should go ( and if yoy are wondering what way, it means that I told him the way that I go every time, because it's safe), and to be careful on his way to practice.

The rest of the day I sit on the couch watching dramas, practicing the song, and stay on the phone.

The next day..

I woke up at 7:30 a.m. because I wanted to have enough time to wash, and eat before I go.

At 8:40 I go to put on my shoes, and go.

At 9:02 I got there. I go inside and I see all the guys waiting.

SeolBi:"Hi guys!"

Namjoon:"Hey, SeolBi. Ready for the last practice before the concert?"

SeolBi:" Yeah, I'm ready."

We go to the practice room. I sang the song 3 times without any problem. Now the boys are practicing the dances they have.

It was 10, and now we have to go and get ready. They said that they will take care of the outfit and the rest and when I saw the outfit I was amazed. It was a realy beautiful short dress and it was my style.

(sorry if the picure isn't clear

(sorry if the picure isn't clear..)

Soon the concert will start. We go to the park near school ( because there it is going to be the concert) and then we go back stage. The boys were practicing the singing/ rapping and dancing. Then it was the time to begin. They sang danger, dope, boy in love, spine breaker, just one day, and many more. I think my favorite so far it was ' I need you'.

The concert was almost over, and that means it is my turn to sing.

But before I go to stage, they (the guys) said this:

Jin:"Hey everyone! The next song will be butterfly and a girl is going to sing it."

Namjoon:"She is a good friend of ours and she's shy, so we would like if you could cheer for her right now!"

Jungkook:"SeolBi, come on the stage."

All the people were screaming and clapping and saying my name. I was so happy that I couldn't stop from smiling.

Jimin:"Ok everyone, let's hear her singing!"

The guys go behind me and then I start to sing. It was a bit scary, because it was like more than 200 people watching. I tried my best to keep calm and sing without making mistakes. When it ended, everyone was scraming and clapping, hearing some of them saying that it was awesome, that I singed like an angel, things like that. Then the guys come.

Tae:"Thank you everyone!!"

Namjoon:"Sadly, we have to end the concert now, and we hope you liked it."

All of the guys and me:" THANK YOU ARMY!!!

That was the most beautiful and happy moment of my life so far.

Hi guys this is long as well and I hope you liked it!😊 See you next time!   = ̄ω ̄=