Chapter 9: Practice part 2

Jungkook came into the room.We said hi to each other, and he sat down on a chair, and he listened to me singing.He could see that I was nervous so he said that until I'll get comfortable singing in front of him, only him is going to come and listen to me singing.

Jungkook got out of the room and told me to take a break while he talks with the other boys about it.

Jungkook's POV

I got out of the room, leaving SeolBi to relax a bit. I go to the hyungs and tell them that until she'll get comfortable singing in front of me, another person can't come to listen.When she'll get comfortable, another person will come to listen. For exemple: when SeolBi gets comgortable singing in front of me, then I will tell V to come and listen as well, until she'll get comfortable singing un front of 2 people. And then, call another guy to come and listen, until all of us (all the 7 guys) will be listening to her. So 3-4 days I'll stay with her, and then V will come. After another 3-4 days another guy will come and so on.

The guys like the idea, so for another 2-3 days I'll stay with her.

2 weeks later..

Jungkook's POV

It's been 2 weeks since then and SeolBi is making progress.After 2-3 days she gets comfortable singing in front of us. There are 2 guys left to listen to her singing: Suga and RM.

Today's Sunday, the last day of the 2nd week. Tomorrow's Monday and Suga will come to listen with us. At the end of the 3rd week on Sunday, we will hold the concert.

SeolBi began bit by bit to sing in front of us like no one is in the room.

On Friday..
SeolBi's POV

All of the guys are here listening to me singing.And I don't know why but when I sing in front of them I feel like.. I can be myself. The truth is that I never had friends that I can count on so much and be there for one another when we need to.

On Friday, the boys were acting a bit weird... When It was time to practice, all of them got in and they looked like they want to laugh but I don't know why..

Two minutes later, their manager came in. I was really shocked when I saw him, and Jin told me to take a deep breath and then sing the song. I sang the song and seeing his expresion made me nervous a bit but I didn't show it. Then the manager speaks.

The manager:"Bravo! You have a really beautiful voice! And not only that, but, you are beautiful as well. You should not be afraid about singing in front of other people. Instead you should be confident about it, because you got the looks and also the voice."

I was shocked when I heard what he said. The guys were happy to hear that he liked it.

Namjoon:"Ok so, SeolBi, you're going to stay home tomorrow and Sunday you will come here at 9:00 AM for singing for the last time. The concert will start at 11:00. At 10:00 we will go and get ready. You will sing last, when the concert will end."

Jin:"So SeolBi, all you have to do is to relax until the concert and you don't have to worry about the clothes or other things. We will take care of it."

SeolBi:"Ok. Thank you."

Namjoon:"Jungkook, it's kinda late so you should take SeolBi home now."

Jungkook:"Ok hyung. Let's go."

Jungkook took my hand and we get out of the building. He took me home and then he leaves. I go in the house and talk with my mom about what I'll do on Sunday.

Hi guys! I know It's kinda short but instead of not writing, I'll write even tho it's short..😅 I'll try to put another chapter on Tuesday. And the next day I'll start school again..😭 But I'll still post on Friday and Saturday. Well that's all. Bye!😁