Chapter 22: 2 years later

It has been 2 years since me and Jungkook met. And both of us finished school so we soon have to marry. Which I am very excited for.

  Now, I am with my mom and with my friend, and yes now I finally made a friend and she's close to my age as well. Her name is Jennie.

A/n:" Yes she's Jennie from Black Pink. :)"

  I'm 20 years old and Jennie is 22 years old. Jungkook's birthday was a few days ago so he's already 21.

  And talking about Jungkook, me and him have become really close in these 2 years and we almost became inseparable. 😊

  Like almost a year ago I got a part-time job at a caffee. And to be frank, I kinda love my job. It is kinda easy for me, I get along well with the other employees and with the boss as well.
All of them are friendly.

  Jungkook and his friends became a really popular boy group here in Korea and all over the world as well. I'm really happy for them and I wish that they will be even more popular and continue doing awesome songs!😍😍😍

  Before my dad left to America, he said that he will come back after a few years. But since the wedding will be pretty soon, he will come to see me and Jungkook. He still doesn't know him but I talked with him about him that he is very nice, handsome, smart, loyal and all another things.

  And my mom hasn't changed one bit. She's still the same. Sometimes when we go shopping, I don't know why but when we pass by a baby store she drags me with her to go there and she ends up buying at least 10 to 15 different things.. Now I have a lot of baby clothes for boys and girls and also toys.. And what will I do if I will get pregnant and end up having twins? I'll have 100 times more baby clothes. 😑😑 But God please don't let me have twins. That's all I ask of you.

  And now to Jennie.
I met her like last year at a party for celebrities and she is a celebrity as well. She's from the famous girl group Black Pink. I wanted to go somewhere and I bumped into her by mistake. And she seemed to know me. She was like: "Hey.. Are you by any chance Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend from BTS?" and I said "Yeah.. How did you recognized me?" "Everyone in the K-pop industry knows about you because you are the girlfriend of one of the most known artist around the world. But the fans don't know you'r identity. They will find out when you and him will marry each other or something like that. It's hard to explain." "Don't worry, I got it."
And after that she took me to the other girls in her group and I was really happy to meet all of them in person. And because of that, we became friends. We visit each other often or when Jennie has time to, because of her practices and other things that she has to do. And she's my BFF.

A/n:" Omg I wrote so much for Jennie 😂😂"

Right now, I'm at my part-time job. Well I don't think that I can call it that anylonger.. Sometimes I work over time and I have a day or 2 days free. At first it was like 3 or 4 days free and rest it was work time. But as I said earlier, I like this job. And they have a cute uniform as well.

 And they have a cute uniform as well