Chapter 3: Hanging out

After we ate the ice cream, Jungkook asked this:

Jungkook:"So.. what do you wanna do?"

SeolBi:"I don't know.. umm.. OHH! I know! What about going to a fun park?"

Jungkook:"Yeah, good idea. Let's go!"

After we got into the fun park, the first thing that Jungkook says is..

Jungkook:"Let's go to the roller coaster!"

SeolBi:"W-w-what?!"

Jungkook:"C'mon! I'll be fun!"

SeolBi:"But I'm scared.." I whisper

Without knowing Jungkook heard what I said

Jungkook:"You're scared?"

SeolBi:"Y-Yeah..But I'll still go!"

Jungkook:"Ok. If you get scared, you can hold my hand anytime, ok?"

SeolBi:" We'll see.." I said trying to act brave which I wasn't..

Jungkook:"Ok. Let's go!"

When we got on the train I already regreted it.. we were going up and all of a sudden the train was going down fast. I screamed realy loud out of fear and I closed my eyes. Jungkook saw my and he took my hand and i calmed down a bit ( like 1 or 2%?).. After we got down of that monstrosity, he started to laugh.

Jungkook:"HAHAAHAHAHA!!"

SeolBi:"What are you laughing at? Was my scared face that funny to you?.."

Jungkook:"S-sorry..but I can't help it. I'm sorry."

SeolBi:"Next time I won't ride that thing!" i said being annoyed

Jungkook:"Ok..So wanna go to the ferris wheel? That won't be scary."

SeolBi:"Alright,why not?"

We got in the ferris wheel and i reminded that if a couple kiss here, then they will be forever a couple.. or that's how I know ay least (or maybe I read too much manga..).. I shake my head and look out at the view. It was really pretty.But I saw the dark clouds and I got scared that it might rain. And lucky me, that's what happened.

Jungkook:"Ohh, really?" he said annoyed. He took off his jaket. "Put this on now when we get out of the cabin. Ok?"

I nodded.

Jungkook:"My house is near here, so we can go there until the rain stops."

We got to his house and it is really beautiful. It looks like this:

We got inside and we vere soaking wet

We got inside and we vere soaking wet. Jungkook got a towel for me to dry and after a few minutes he comes with some clothes.

Jungkook:"You can take a bath and change into these."

SeolBi:"T-thank you.."

Jungkook:"The bath is that way. You can take your time."

SeolBi:"Ok.."

I go to the bathroon and take a bath.

Jungkook's POV
After she has gone to the bathroom,I make my way to another bathroom to wash myself. After 5 or 10 minuses I get out wearing these:

 After 5 or 10 minuses I get out wearing these:

(ignore the other people in the photo)

I was going to the living room and wait for SeolBi to come. After 5 minuter she comes wearing these:

SeolBi:"T-thank you for borrowing some me the clothes

SeolBi:"T-thank you for borrowing some me the clothes.."

Jungkook:"No problem." (damn, she looks so cute wearing those clothes)

SeolBi's POV

Jungkook:"Umm..wanna watch a movie until the rain stops?"

SeolBi:"Yeah.."

We watched a comedy movie named 'Deadpool'. My tummy and face hurt a lot because of the laughter. Soon the rain stoped.

Junglook:"Oh, the rain stopped.I'll take you home before it starts raining again."

SeolBi:"Ok, thank you."

I got home kinda late.. It was like 8:25 pm and my mom was scared that something happened to me.

Mom:"Ohh, SeolBi! There you are! Were were you?" she asked worried

SeolBi:"Well it started to rain and we've gone to Jungkook's house and stood there until the rain stoped..Sorry for worry you.."

Mom:"Well at least you are fine. And Jungkook, thank you for taking care of my daughter."

Jungkook:"Well I'm her friend so I should take care of her." he bows. "Well then, I have to go home now. Good bye!"

Mom:"Good bye!"

SeolBi:"I'll give the clothes back tomorrow! And Bye!"

Well, another chapter is done.. it's like almost 5 am 😂 and I'll try to post every friday and saturday..and maybe on sunday as well.